Chapter 65: Gu Ye: Would you dare to use the silk scarf for your girlfriend?

Start from the beginning

"Of course."

Gu Ye means a lot: "This is the power of capital."

Qiao Yang: "Then how am I going to be happy? I don't want to think about the budget. You should prepare the money.".

Obviously it was just a joke, but Gu Ye took it seriously.

He looked at him with deep eyes, and his voice was low and affectionate: "Of course, it's worth all the money."

Qiao Yang snorted, but he took a piece of duck meat with his chopsticks and sent it to the small plate in front of Gu Ye.

After retracting his arm, he paused, then stretched out and picked up the piece of duck meat and sent it to Gu Ye's mouth.

Gu Ye was confused by his actions, and looked at him slightly puzzled.

Qiao Yang poked his lips with the chopsticks, raised his chin slightly, and gave a hum.

Qingjun's face is slightly domineering and willful, but what he does is cute and warm feeding.

Gu Ye smiled, opened his mouth slightly, and lightly opened his teeth to bite the browned and soft duck meat on the chopsticks.

He savored it carefully, and it was the first time someone fed him food afterwards. Still such a lovely and arrogant appearance.

Qiao Yang can always slap him inadvertently, making him buoyant and wanting more.

His feet moved in the direction of Qiao Yang from below, touching Qiao Yang's toes.

Their feet are all soft slippers prepared in the hotel, and their toes touch each other easily.

Qiao Yang didn't avoid it, Gu Ye rubbed the back of his instep even more presumptuously.

It's like touching the skin of a man with every available place in his body when he hugged each other last night.

Some movements and touches can be remembered in the heart only once, and the body can also remember the feeling of desire at that time and react to it.

In a few moments, Qiao Yang began to have a slight enthusiasm.

He kicked Gu Ye and warned him with staring eyes, "...eat well."

The voice is not harsh.

Gu Ye looked at him shamelessly and smiled.

They sat at a table in front of the floor-to-ceiling window in the living room of the suite. While eating, they could also see the wide terraced garden in the sky and the hot spring hidden in the flowers, trees and plants.

Gu Ye suddenly said, "I have to go back to s market today."

Qiao Yang hummed: "I know."

Gu Ye looked at him and asked in a low voice, "Aren't you asking me to take a hot spring? Let's take a bath together?"

With such a voice that induced charm and thirst, Qiao Yang listened to it most of the night last night.

It always makes him want to sink and lose his rational cooperation. The consequence is that the legs are still sore and tired now.

Gu Ye has been too long, so he doesn't swear, but he always gets him.

He couldn't remember how many times he himself, except that there was a sticky piece on the quilt sheet.

It made him want to kick people now, and he felt powerless like stepping on cotton.

If you go to the hot spring with Gu Ye again, and the things that happened last night again, he thinks it will take him a few days to make up for the loss.