𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 5

Start from the beginning

At the use of 'dad' Carlisle gave Annie a little grin, the older woman rolling her eyes at his chuffed smile.

"Really?"

"Yeah, she even checked my foot to make sure it wasn't broken and comforted me until you got here. She's really nice" Seth beams, grinning in Annie's direction.

"Why would you help him?" a vampire like Annie helping a boy like Seth wasn't something that really sat with her. What was the catch?

"Do you think I'm evil enough to let a young boy wail in pain dangling from a branch?" says Annie, her tone still polite and calm despite the subtle insults being thrown her way by the worried mother.

"I've heard of you, you're not like the rest. You're worse, you're the kind that would tear him and others apart if you got the chance" Annie looks down in shame at her words, Seth feeling just a small twinge of guilt at the way her face drops from her statement.

Annie knew she could never escape her past, the people she had killed and the way she killed them went down in history and was talked about through many communities. She would always be known as that vampire and she'd always remember herself that way but it had been a very long time since she had ever done anything of the sort, the last she had done anything truly bizarre- if you could say that- was ten years after she had met Carlisle and then never again from then till now.

"Not anymore I'm not"

"Thankyou" a grateful whisper calls out, Andromeda turning in the direction to see Harry staring intently at her with one hand on his sons shoulder and the other on his wife's.

"Harry?" Sue whips around to face her husband in shock, her son still tightly embraced within her arms as to protect him from the vampire who had just saved him.

Harry gives his wife a look before bowing to the girl. A show of respect that was rarely given between the two species, Carlisle and Annie are dumbfounded by his gesture; Harry and the rest of the Quileutes hated vampires more than anything else on this earth, they wouldn't think they'd ever come to be on their good sides.

"Thankyou Andromeda, for helping my son" he was truly grateful, he knew of the nomadic monsters roaming this very town and he was grateful that Annie had gotten to his boy first before they could've. Had someone else come upon him and gave him a fate worse that death, he didn't know how he'd cope.

"How do you-" it takes Annie a minute to process his words, only just realising the man had used her real name instead of the name she used for herself. Barely anyone knew of her real name around here, only the Cullens but even they knew not to use it.

How did he know?

"You live in legends, young lady" was all he says, a glint within his eyes that gave nothing away. Andromeda had never wished for Edward to be somewhere with her, but she wished he was with her now to tell her exactly what he was thinking.

"Wait...what do you mean?" Seth blinks up at his dad confused, not having heard the legends about Annie just yet...no they were saved for the older members of the tribe.

Not even Annie herself knew of them.

They were dark and twisted with an ultimate shock at the end that no one could comprehend, some of the first elders had written them up after meeting her many centuries ago, Andromeda Cecily- the vampire that wasn't what she seemed to be.