ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ ᎢᏔᎬᏞᎬᏙᎬ

The next few days was made up of angel attacks, demon attacks, pretty much anything that wanted Kathleen, all ending with them killing them. Castiel made a few frequent visits but didn't stay for long.

He liked Kathleen but knew he couldn't face her, everything became awkward between him and her after the kiss, but he loved it. Castiel didn't lust after her the way he saw other men turn and look at her as Kathleen walked by. Castiel would watch how she reacted yo things, like how when Sam or Dean made a decision that she didn't like he would see her glare up at them, then raise her eyebrows. Her face to him was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. She had a strong jaw line that clenched when she got hurt. Kathleen had these big, beautiful green eyes that the eyebrows met in the middle when she was confused. Her hair was the color of Deans but with blonde streaks in it. Her body was different then most girls though, she was tall and had a rather "bigger" figure so to speak. Her breast were larger then many he had seen, her butt was round and her thighs touched. She had an hourglass shape though, one you would see on a model, you could tell she took care of herself. The one thing about her that he always wanted to help her with was the way she presented herself. She saw how Dean always went after the very skinny girls, the girls who had bleached blonde hair and brown eyes. Most of those girls thighs didn't touch and they didn't weigh over one hundred and twenty pounds. While Kathleen weighed at least one hundred and thirty-five. He saw how instantly uncomfortable in her own skin she became when other girls came into her presences, but he never understood why. He always saw how those girls caked their faces in makeup and how fake they were, and there Kathleen was, who was a natural beauty. Kathleen always knew the answer to everything, she was a genius, like Sam. Whenever Castiel visited he wasn't able to take his eyes off of Kathleen. The would always have a distance away from each other but even she could feel the tension.

"So Cas," Dean begins walking across the room cupping and rubbing his chin, "The demons want Kathleen for torturing?"

"Yes," Castiel says glancing over at her, but then returning his gaze to Dean. "They want her to tell them everything going on with the Angels."

"But I know nothing of the Angels conversations?" Kathleen says in a questioned tone.

"I know." Castiel says, not even looking her in the eye, "But they think you do."

"Why?" Kathleen says standing up, somehow making her less nervous.

"Because your a Rhinestone, and because like all angles you should be able to listen to the Angels." Castiel says.

"Woah woah woah, I should?" Kathleen crosses her arms, "Why don't I?"

"When you become of proper age you will be able to." Castiel says in a flat voice.

"So when will they be here?" Kathleen says nervously.

"Doesn't matter," Dean says shoving the guns in the black bag. "We won't be here. Sammy, help me pack." Dean says waving over to Sam, but as he does, you hear heavy footsteps come up the hall towards the door.

"Cas," Dean begins, the footsteps nearing. "Take her somewhere, anywhere, we'll keep them off." Dean pulls Kathleen towards Castiel.

"Where?" There must be at least a dozen of them.

"Anywhere,Cas!" Dean shouts pumping a gun, the doorknob rattles, "Go!" And that's it, Castiel places two fingers on Kathleen head and their gone.

PART TWO

Kathleen walks a few feet forward, the grass underneath her feet crunching as she does. Her breath is visible and she notices it's cold. She turns her head to see Castiel staring into the darkness.