CHAPTER FOUR

"Castiel?!" Dean roars which makes Kathleen jump. "Why the hell.." Dean places his right hand on his head and his left on his hip.
"Maybe he saw she was lonely and-" Sam begins, but it's useless to speak when Deans mad.
"Lonely?" Dean says in an aggravating tone, "The girl could be living with mullet man instead of being here!"
"You do know my mother died and mullet man is a drunkin' fool, right?"
"Ya but you see, you have known Mullet man your whole life, you met us about an hour ago!" Dean throws his hands up in the air.
"Dean, come on," Sam begins, looking at Dean with puppy eyes. "The girl obviously doesn't want to stay with him."
Dean slowly looks over at Sam, furious that Sam is considering the thought of her staying with them. "So what, are we gonna start taking in stray kittens now? Along with orphans?"
"No, but I'm just saying-"
"Saying what, Sam? Becuase I truthfully don't see a way in hell that she can stay with us, we already have enough luggage we don't need more."
Kathleen looks up at Dean with a hurt expression; her stomach is in knots and she feels as though she's been stabbed with his words. "Luggage." She says standing up and walking towards Dean, "That's all I am?" As she nears him she sees that she's only a few inches shorter then him. "I'm a fucking luggage, another burden on you? Well guess what butter cup?" She pushes Dean, actually making him stumble away from her. "If I'm luggage and useless then why did that angel take me to you? Obviously I'm not luggage to him, so explain that? Smart-ass."
Dean stands there for a moment, expressionless. Then he tilts his head and looks at her, "I'm sorry." He says in a loathing tone, "You're not luggage." Sam stand there surprised with his hand still resting on Deans shoulder.
"No," Kathleen begins, looking down at the floor then back up at Dean, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lashed out and sworn at you like that. It was uncalled for and rude." Silence rocks the room as Kathleen looks down at the wood stained floor; feeling Deans eyes on her.
"Kathleen, can you give a minute?" Sam says walking towards a room, motioning for Dean to come in after him. Dean walks to the door but looks back at Kathleen. "Don't go anywhere for now, alright?"
Kathleen chuckles only slightly and replies, "Alright." Then, the door closes behind Sam and Dean.

PART TWO

Kathleen's heart races as she runs up the steep hill; adrenaline pumping throughout her body. She holds lighter and acid in her strong grip as she beats the dogged up grave.'αℓмσѕт тнєяє,' she whispers with all the breath she has left in her. Her feet dig into the dusty soil and her brain is pounding against her skull, feeling as if at any moment it could explode. The graveyard is now in her view, she smiles widely, but then that smile disappears.
The ghost appears right before her and her heart skips a beat, she falls on her back and half shrieks. The ghost stand there looking at her, it's pale and scraping skin terrifies her, but not as much as its eyes. It's eyes are blue, yellow, and black. They stare at her eyes as in to take her soul.
"Kathleen." The ghost voice is raspy as it nears her, raising its hand to put against her head.
Kathleen jumps up and tries to run past the ghost. The ghosts hand meets her chest and pushes her back; Kathleen hits a tree hard, she feels her left arm snap and her all of a sudden, she finds the breath to let out a shriek. The ghost towers over her places it's hand on her head. She knows if she doesn't do something she will die.
"Remember, if you believe it you can do it." Her mothers words echo in her head. She stares at the dug up grave and focus intently, "burn, burn, burn, burn." She repeats to herself repeatedly. She knows this won't work, but something in her brain is telling her to do this. Then, almost as if it's the hand of God, she feels her blood go cold, her skin brightens, and her vision becomes clear. Her body is as cold as a tombstone and she raises her hand one last time as she feels the life being sucked out of her. "Bu-" she says quietly, "Bur-" she says with more power, "BURN!" She screams, within seconds the grave lights up like a bond fire and the ghost releases its cold hand from her head, shrieking with a voice so pure it's unreal as it burns up into nothingness.
Her body slowly turns back to feeling hot and her skin goes back to its pale self. The air around her goes into her lungs and she feels them expanding back to normal; she sits there for a moment as if nothing happened and then remembers, what the hell happened? She remembers she felt almost, immortal, like another being entered her body and took over, but she could still control her actions. The feeling was weird, but at the same time peaceful, as if there was someone with her, helping her, making sure she didn't die. She knew it couldn't have been a spirit or a demon because when a demon enters you your body ignites like a fire and you're being controlled, but she could control herself, what was happening. If it wasn't a demon or a spirit, then it must have been a.....angel.

PART THREE

"What are we gonna do, Dean?" Sam asks as Dean walks across the floor of the bathroom back and forth.
"Let her go on her way, she's not our problem."
Sam feels appalled at Dean for saying that, this is there sister, a fifteen year old girl, they can't just let her leave.
"How can you say that?" Sam says pushing himself up to sit on the countertop.
"You know how I can say that," Dean says walking up close to Sam's face, "I don't want to happen to her what happened to Adam."
"The same thing won't happen to her." Sam says.
"How do you know? You know maybe if we had known about Adam before-"
"Exactly," Sam says pointing at Dean, "What if it happens something happens to her and we're not there to stop it?" Dean stands there and looks at his brothers face, Sam's facial expression explains the main reason why he wants her to stay with them. He always wanted a little sister.
"Fine." Dean says glaring at Sam, "We could use an extra hand in this case anyways."
Sam tries to hide the smile that slyly creeps across his face, "Thank you, Dean."
"Ya, ya. Just make sure she doesn't poop on the floor or eat all our food."
"Dean," Sam laughs, "She's not a dog."

PART FOUR

Sam walks out of the room with Dean right behind him. Kathleen sits on the torn sofa with a glass of water in her hand.
Sam feels happy, he feels excited that she can stay. "Um, Kathleen?" Sam says taking the sat on the sofa next to her.
"Ya?" She says moving away from Sam because she doesn't want to sink into the couch next to Sam.
"Dean and I have decided that you can stay with us if you want, but you have to help us with this case." Sam says.
Kathleen hesitates to answer for a minute. The last case she did she performed a supernatural task to kill the ghost and she can feel herself becoming stronger little by little. She's afraid that she might become to powerful and hurt or worse case, kill Sam or Dean.
"Ok, I'll help."
"And even after the case if I feel your bad mojo or a danger to us, you'll leave. No questions asked." Dean says flatly.
"Understandable." Kathleen says. "So, where will I sleep tonight?"
"You can have my bed, I can sleep on the couch." Sam says earnestly.
"No that's fine, I'll take the sofa." Kathleen replies with a smile. It's quiet for a minute, an awkward silence you could say.
"Well I'm going to bed." Dean states walking over to one of the beds. "You two can stay up and have a family reunion if you want, but don't wake me."
"I think I'm gonna hit the hay too." Kathleen says lying down on the bed.
"Well do you need a blanket?" Sam asks walking over to his bed.
"Nah, I'm good. Thank you though."
"Ok, well goodnight, Kathleen." Sam smiles and waves at her.
" 'Night, Sam." Kathleen said, and the minute her eyes closed, she was asleep.