"We're not zombies, you bitch." The girl retorted.

Min-su narrowed his eyes at her, not in the mood to deal with her bullshit. Min-jae then finally reached the bathroom, seeing what had happened.

"Hey, I think they're okay. Zombies don't curse." He spoke up.

Min-su rolled his eyes and pulled his arrow back like how Ha-ri did. "Shoot if they turn." He spoke out.

Min-jae brought his bow up and pulled his arrow back, following his order.

"You crazy bitch. We're not zombies!" The girl inside the bathroom yelled walking toward them but not interrupted by the loud screeching coming from the speakers. Everyone stopped in their tracks wincing and covering their ears.

"Students and teachers of Hyosan High School. I'm Park Sun-hwa, the English teacher"

By now, in the science lab, everyone stopped what they were doing as the speakers came on. Su-jin sighed in relief as she heard Ms. Park come onto the speakers, safe. Min-us sighed in relief as well knowing his sister's English teacher was alright, meaning she should be alright as well.

"Something strange is happening through the school. Some students are attacking people indiscriminately, so please find a safe place and take shelter."

Cheong-san and Wu-jin were seated next to each other as the had their backs against the desk, keeping it in place. After Ms. Park had spoke that last sentence, they both turned over and looked at Su-jin; taking in her current state. She had dried tears on her cheeks, her hair was slightly a mess on the top, blood all over her hoodie as well as the rose Cheong-san gifted her, blood all over her shoes and her legs. Wu-jin frowned seeing the hoodie he gifted her all messed up and blood coated all over it as Cheong-san frowned at the site of the bloody rose.

"And if any students or faculty hears this and is able, please call the police and the fire department. Students, hide somewhere safe until help arrives. If you can get out of the school, please get out."

Wu-jin had to look away from Su-jin as it hurt too much to see his best friend and crush hurt mentally and emotionally. Meanwhile Cheong-san never took his eyes off the girl. His fists clenched, knuckles turning white as he thought about anything else happening, wrecking the girl he loved the most in the world. He made a promise to himself that from now on, he would make sure nothing where to happen to her. Even if something were to go wrong, he would be there to stop it.

"I repeat. Some students are...Guys. You're okay, right? You're not hurt, right? I don't know what's going on or why this is happening. Still, find a safe place and hide. I'm sorry I can't be of any help. Don't get hurt, okay? Let's stay alive and meet again. Okay?"

Everyone in the science lab started crying as Ms. Park talked. Su-jin was tired of crying so she breathed in and out trying to control it. On-jo and I-sak both laid their heads on her shoulders as she pulled their inter-winded hands together, close to her chest. She looked up and made eye contact with Cheong-san again but neither of them broke it. That was until Cheong-san finally snapped into reality as his eyes widened and turned away. Su-jin looked away as well as a small little smile broke out onto her face. It soon flatten as she looked at Nam-ra realizing she hasn't been near her as much since this has started. She slowly got up and told I-sak and On-jo to be with each other as they followed, then turning and walking over to Nam-ra.

"You good?" Su-jin asked her.

She looked over to the girl before smiling. "Yeah, I'm alright. You?"

"Worried. That's all."

She sat down to which Su-jin sat down next to her. She brought a stool and leaned on it as Wu-jin and Dae-su joined them.

"I'm sorry about Haneul."

"It's alright. Although I do miss him for some reason. I mean, he helped me get out of the cafeteria, he helped me get to a safe and empty classroom when we got separated from On-jo and Cheong-san and made sure that I was alright when we left our classroom." Su-jin spoke as she looked down and started playing with her fingers and picking at her nails.

Wu-jin watched her actions and over heard what she was saying. He felt a little envious that he wasn't the one that helped her. Wu-jin felt that for some reason, he wouldn't have been able to do as much for her as Haneul did. He didn't say anything but just listened to the girls' conversation.

"If only you accepted his proposal, it would've hurt more loosing him now if he was your boyfriend than earlier when he was just a friend." Nam-ra spoke, staring into space.

Wu-jin's hand clenched into a fist as his knuckles turned white. Thinking of the girl he fell in love with dating someone else and being happier with them, especially since they never talked to each other as much, made his blood boil. Seeing her with someone else would've hurt but with someone she barely talked too was the cherry on top.

"Yah. I don't think we would've been good together anyway." Su-jin denied.

Su-jin denying them being together made Wu-jin calm down and made his knuckles go back to his normal skin tone as well as his fist unclenching.

What they didn't know was as they were talking and as Wu-jin over heard what they were saying, Cheong-san was eavesdropping as well. Sure he acted like Wu-jin; jealous and not wanting her to be taken from someone else but his reaction was much worse. Both his fist were clenched but this time his nails dug into his hand making him bleed slightly. He face turned from unbothered to deadly. No he isn't someone that would kill others for his lover but he is someone that hates when their lover or crush is with someone else. He looked over to Su-jin and seeing her laugh and smiling with Nam-ra made his whole mood calm down as well as his body temperature. It can gone to burning hot earlier but now it's cool.

Su-jin really can make this dude do anything for her. She can even make his whole mood change in a snap.