~8 𝐂𝐔𝐋T 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐒💜

Start from the beginning

She looked away.

Tufia

It was obvious, she got terrified by the look I gave her. I used the medium to slip away.

I never wanted anyone in my business, it was too early for that.

“Dude, my arm.”

Our heads collided.

The pain wasn't funny. It was rather too excruciating.

To think, he was screaming about his arm, when it was our head.

I was in pain. I held my head.

I wanted to bang his head against the wall.

I noticed it was the first boy I met on resumption. The same one who took me to the admission block.

I took a good look at him. He seemed younger and looked feminine. He was fair-skinned, with curls.

He looked biracial.

There was something off about him.

“I'm so sorry.” He apologised. I noticed how horrified he looked.

Where was my manners?

“So sor..., ”

“Dont bother.” He shut me up, before I could conclude.

I only stared back.

He seemed in a hurry. He attempted to walk away, but stopped and turned to me.

“Dude, why haven't you left yet?” He asked, looking grim.

Was this dude okay? I asked myself.

Wasn't that personal. He was prying into my business, without an invitation. I didn't like it when people failed to mind their business.

“Do you need help?” He asked with an inquisitive look. “Makele Davids.” He introduced.

Like I asked for his help.

If he was expecting me to introduce myself too, that was a miss. I already got a red flag from him. Trying to pry into my business, was displeasing to me. I loved my business been just mine.

Was this his first time or second time he was introducing himself to me? I had no idea. I just wasn't comfortable with the way his gaze fell back on me.

Although it wasn't as creepy as the first time.

“No,” I said, aiming at giving him an attitude.

But he smiled at me.

The smile got broader.

Then broader.

Tf

“Dont be threatened by me. I am just a dude.”

With that, he walked away.

What did he mean by that?

What prompted that statement?

I had all these questions messing my head up.

Something wasn't right about that dude. That statement of his seemed rather too mysterious.

Was that a random comment, that read no meaning, or did it mean something.

I couldn't believe my head was everywhere, just because of that dude.

One last look around, I decided to leave. Besides the school was almost empty.

                        ______________________🖊️