Chapter-31

Y/n
I was now on my way to kira's house. The things I got to know from aunt Elisa was something I never expected. My mom was murdered infront of my eyes by some idiotic enemy of our family. After that talk I told aunt Elisa I would do anything I had to do to be the mafia they wanted me to become and the one I wanted to become in order to avenge for my mother. My training will start after I had recovered from my arm injury which means it will take 3-4 weeks.

The car came to a stop indicating we have reached. Once again the same man came and opened my car door for me. I thanked him with a polite smile on my face and he nod at me and just stood like a statue.

"What's your name?" I asked him. He looked at me tilting his head sideways confused as if I asked him or someone else.

"Are you asking me?"

"Am I not looking at you while asking?" I asked back and he just gave me a small smile before removing his black glasses and now I noticed his face. He had blonde hair, he had razor sharp jaw. His eyes were of hazel color. There were small freckles around his nose and eyes but they were not that showing.

"Edmund, mam" He said. Mam? Am I looking that old?

"Mam? Edmund do you know my age?" I asked him and I think he noticed the change in me as he called me 'mam'.

"Uhh..no. I was just calling you mam because you're niece of our madam and granddaughter of our boss." He said as he was scared that I would be angry at him but I just laughed and pat his shoulder.

"My name is y/n. You can call me by my name I don't mind although I will mind if you call me madam, mam or any other thing. It makes me feel like I'm older than you or something." I said and he was hesitant to call me but after seeing my stern face he nod his head.

"Well then thank you for your service Edmund. Nice meeting you." I said and held my hand out for him. He shook my hand laughing a bit before we said 'goodbye' and he went off in that suv while I stood infront of kira's front door.

I rang the bell and I heard some footsteps running towards the door. The door opened revealing the goddess I so fell in love with. Kira was not in her usual clothes. She had a white tank top which was so not covering her body. Her cleveage was on display and I could see the outline of her inner. She also had some black shorts on with her hair down on her shoulder. She looked ethereal as always.

"Well, I think I fell in love with you once again, Ms. Kira." I say to her as she step aside to let me in. She hides her face behind her hair trying to hide her blush but I just cupped her cheeks and made her look at me.

"I missed you. I missed this intoxicating scent of yours. I missed your voice. I missed kissing these heart shaped lips, looking into those innocent cat like eyes." I say as I got lost in her lovely eyes before she hugged me like her life depend on it.

"I missed you too, my love. I was waiting for you. I thought you weren't going to come. Why were you late?" She said as she pulled away and looked at me with a cute little pout on her face. I smiled at her being childish with me and kissed those pout away.

"Just had to visit some people before I come here." I said and I saw her confused at my answer.

"What people?" She asked.

"Now, I thought we were going to spend some time together not playing Q and A with each other while standing at the doorway." I said as she laughed before she closed the door and pulled me to the living room and sat on the love seat and pulled me to sit beside her.

As soon as I sat down on the love seat she immediately went on my lap straddling me and snuggling her head in the crook of my neck.

"Is this okay? Does it hurt your arm?" She said and was going to get off but I held her waist with my left arm and pulled her closer to me again as she put her head on my chest listening to my rapid heartbeat because of her. I caress her hair before kissing her forehead.