1̰͗1̩͖̔́.͚̦̥̎̐̚ ̡̭͔̽̋̾D̲͇̫͒͑͠r̛̟͊͟ë͚́am͕̖̙̤̊͂̀̋ ͈̣͆͂.̥̜͖̌͑͘1̹͕̈̓1

Start from the beginning

You s̷̙̯̫̭͔̏ţ̴͍͔͍̰̭̳̲̩̻̩̙̫͓̗̂͒̍͐a̸̡̛̳͍̞͎̮͔̫̘̥͚̍̈̈̈͌̒́̀̅̔̕͘ŕ̷͕̣̝̟̜̒̽̉̎̃ė̶̡̼̩̐̈́̓͂̀̈́̃̾͊̌̒̐͘͠d̷̙̝͍͙͔̬̝̹̭̜̳̎̉̅̎̍̽ a̸̡̛̳͍̞͎̮͔̫̘̥͚̍̈̈̈͌̒́̀̅̔̕͘ţ̴͍͔͍̰̭̳̲̩̻̩̙̫͓̗̂͒̍͐ î̸̛̮͖̠̾́̽͐̆̂̌́̇̄́̋ţ̴͍͔͍̰̭̳̲̩̻̩̙̫͓̗̂͒̍͐ blankly. "It's as creepy as the last one."

One of her lengthy nails reached down to curve under your chin. "Í̶͙̗͚͎̣̪̻̽̓͊̌͂͆̈́̍͑̋̓̀̈́̕͜͝s̷̙̯̫̭͔̏ î̸̛̮͖̠̾́̽͐̆̂̌́̇̄́̋ţ̴͍͔͍̰̭̳̲̩̻̩̙̫͓̗̂͒̍͐?"

"Yeah."

"Darling, look again." A̵̟̔̄͋̅̒̿̓́͆͘n̵͈͚̍͛̀̅́̈́̾̿̐̑͆̿̚d̷̙̝͍͙͔̬̝̹̭̜̳̎̉̅̎̍̽y̷̻̞̦͈͖͈̙͍͚̝̫̔'s̷̙̯̫̭͔̏ n̵͈͚̍͛̀̅́̈́̾̿̐̑͆̿̚a̸̡̛̳͍̞͎̮͔̫̘̥͚̍̈̈̈͌̒́̀̅̔̕͘î̸̛̮͖̠̾́̽͐̆̂̌́̇̄́̋l̶̰̟̤͗̅̑͑͂͂ b̵̻̦̒̇͘͝ė̶̡̼̩̐̈́̓͂̀̈́̃̾͊̌̒̐͘͠ġ̵̨͙͔͖͓̠͓͇́͑͜a̸̡̛̳͍̞͎̮͔̫̘̥͚̍̈̈̈͌̒́̀̅̔̕͘n̵͈͚̍͛̀̅́̈́̾̿̐̑͆̿̚ ţ̴͍͔͍̰̭̳̲̩̻̩̙̫͓̗̂͒̍͐o̴̰̥̙͕̯͎̻̼͕̼͋̍̄͑͊͋ d̷̙̝͍͙͔̬̝̹̭̜̳̎̉̅̎̍̽î̸̛̮͖̠̾́̽͐̆̂̌́̇̄́̋ġ̵̨͙͔͖͓̠͓͇́͑͜ î̸̛̮͖̠̾́̽͐̆̂̌́̇̄́̋n̵͈͚̍͛̀̅́̈́̾̿̐̑͆̿̚ţ̴͍͔͍̰̭̳̲̩̻̩̙̫͓̗̂͒̍͐o̴̰̥̙͕̯͎̻̼͕̼͋̍̄͑͊͋ y̷̻̞̦͈͖͈̙͍͚̝̫̔o̴̰̥̙͕̯͎̻̼͕̼͋̍̄͑͊͋ǘ̸̧̠̤̹̞͇͔̺͇̱͠ͅŕ̷͕̣̝̟̜̒̽̉̎̃ s̷̙̯̫̭͔̏ķ̸̡̻̤̮̖̳̻̿̇̇̈͐̇̒͂̒̌̾̈́͗͐̕͘͜͝î̸̛̮͖̠̾́̽͐̆̂̌́̇̄́̋n̵͈͚̍͛̀̅́̈́̾̿̐̑͆̿̚. "It's really pretty, isn't it?"

You nodded, ignoring the slight pain it caused you.

"Ŗ̷̜̹̪͙̤̬͐̌͛̈́̃͆̌̚î̸̛̮͖̠̾́̽͐̆̂̌́̇̄́̋ġ̵̨͙͔͖͓̠͓͇́͑͜h̸̼̱͈͉̘͓͎̟̄͛͛̽͛̿͑̓̂͒̔̒͝ţ̴͍͔͍̰̭̳̲̩̻̩̙̫͓̗̂͒̍͐?"

"Yeah."

She let go of y̓̒ͨ̇̀̂̓ͮͦ͌͋̈́͋̔̚o͛̅ͨ̂̓̅͆̾̒̿̇̀͜͝u̵̿̄̉ͯ͆ͤ̚, leaving behind an imprint in your skin.

You l̶̰̟̤͗̅̑͑͂͂o̴̰̥̙͕̯͎̻̼͕̼͋̍̄͑͊͋o̴̰̥̙͕̯͎̻̼͕̼͋̍̄͑͊͋ķ̸̡̻̤̮̖̳̻̿̇̇̈͐̇̒͂̒̌̾̈́͗͐̕͘͜͝ė̶̡̼̩̐̈́̓͂̀̈́̃̾͊̌̒̐͘͠d̷̙̝͍͙͔̬̝̹̭̜̳̎̉̅̎̍̽ ǘ̸̧̠̤̹̞͇͔̺͇̱͠ͅp̴͔̳̫̭̺̝̫͂͒́̿̈́̿͌̔̎̀ a̸̡̛̳͍̞͎̮͔̫̘̥͚̍̈̈̈͌̒́̀̅̔̕͘ţ̴͍͔͍̰̭̳̲̩̻̩̙̫͓̗̂͒̍͐ ţ̴͍͔͍̰̭̳̲̩̻̩̙̫͓̗̂͒̍͐h̸̼̱͈͉̘͓͎̟̄͛͛̽͛̿͑̓̂͒̔̒͝ė̶̡̼̩̐̈́̓͂̀̈́̃̾͊̌̒̐͘͠ b̵̻̦̒̇͘͝o̴̰̥̙͕̯͎̻̼͕̼͋̍̄͑͊͋o̴̰̥̙͕̯͎̻̼͕̼͋̍̄͑͊͋ķ̸̡̻̤̮̖̳̻̿̇̇̈͐̇̒͂̒̌̾̈́͗͐̕͘͜͝.

Y̷̧͔̟̯̦̩̖̩͔͕̿̍͗̔̆̿͐̽̾̓̇͝͠͠o̴̰̥̙͕̯͎̻̼͕̼͋̍̄͑͊͋ǘ̸̧̠̤̹̞͇͔̺͇̱͠ͅŕ̷͕̣̝̟̜̒̽̉̎̃ eyes ĉ̸̨̧̛͖̮̭͙̭̱͐̉͛̈́́͛͂o̴̰̥̙͕̯͎̻̼͕̼͋̍̄͑͊͋n̵͈͚̍͛̀̅́̈́̾̿̐̑͆̿̚n̵͈͚̍͛̀̅́̈́̾̿̐̑͆̿̚ė̶̡̼̩̐̈́̓͂̀̈́̃̾͊̌̒̐͘͠ĉ̸̨̧̛͖̮̭͙̭̱͐̉͛̈́́͛͂ţ̴͍͔͍̰̭̳̲̩̻̩̙̫͓̗̂͒̍͐ė̶̡̼̩̐̈́̓͂̀̈́̃̾͊̌̒̐͘͠d̷̙̝͍͙͔̬̝̹̭̜̳̎̉̅̎̍̽ ẅ̷̡̻͈̪̝̺̳̻̦̳̤̯̤́̃̃̈́̈́̎͐̐̑̾͆̕̚͝î̸̛̮͖̠̾́̽͐̆̂̌́̇̄́̋ţ̴͍͔͍̰̭̳̲̩̻̩̙̫͓̗̂͒̍͐h̸̼̱͈͉̘͓͎̟̄͛͛̽͛̿͑̓̂͒̔̒͝ the face of y̷̻̞̦͈͖͈̙͍͚̝̫̔o̴̰̥̙͕̯͎̻̼͕̼͋̍̄͑͊͋ǘ̸̧̠̤̹̞͇͔̺͇̱͠ͅŕ̷͕̣̝̟̜̒̽̉̎̃ p̴͔̳̫̭̺̝̫͂͒́̿̈́̿͌̔̎̀î̸̛̮͖̠̾́̽͐̆̂̌́̇̄́̋ẍ̸̢̢̡̜̤͙̲͍̭͍̞͙́̍͌̐̏̃͗̃̓̐̋́̉͘ė̶̡̼̩̐̈́̓͂̀̈́̃̾͊̌̒̐͘͠l̶̰̟̤͗̅̑͑͂͂a̸̡̛̳͍̞͎̮͔̫̘̥͚̍̈̈̈͌̒́̀̅̔̕͘ţ̴͍͔͍̰̭̳̲̩̻̩̙̫͓̗̂͒̍͐ė̶̡̼̩̐̈́̓͂̀̈́̃̾͊̌̒̐͘͠d̷̙̝͍͙͔̬̝̹̭̜̳̎̉̅̎̍̽ s̷̙̯̫̭͔̏ė̶̡̼̩̐̈́̓͂̀̈́̃̾͊̌̒̐͘͠l̶̰̟̤͗̅̑͑͂͂f̸̤̱̏͛͐̔̀͒̌͊͘͝.

She was s̷̙̯̫̭͔̏l̶̰̟̤͗̅̑͑͂͂ė̶̡̼̩̐̈́̓͂̀̈́̃̾͊̌̒̐͘͠ė̶̡̼̩̐̈́̓͂̀̈́̃̾͊̌̒̐͘͠p̴͔̳̫̭̺̝̫͂͒́̿̈́̿͌̔̎̀î̸̛̮͖̠̾́̽͐̆̂̌́̇̄́̋n̵͈͚̍͛̀̅́̈́̾̿̐̑͆̿̚ġ̵̨͙͔͖͓̠͓͇́͑͜ î̸̛̮͖̠̾́̽͐̆̂̌́̇̄́̋n̵͈͚̍͛̀̅́̈́̾̿̐̑͆̿̚ h̸̼̱͈͉̘͓͎̟̄͛͛̽͛̿͑̓̂͒̔̒͝ė̶̡̼̩̐̈́̓͂̀̈́̃̾͊̌̒̐͘͠ŕ̷͕̣̝̟̜̒̽̉̎̃ b̵̻̦̒̇͘͝ė̶̡̼̩̐̈́̓͂̀̈́̃̾͊̌̒̐͘͠d̷̙̝͍͙͔̬̝̹̭̜̳̎̉̅̎̍̽ with a ĉ̸̨̧̛͖̮̭͙̭̱͐̉͛̈́́͛͂a̸̡̛̳͍̞͎̮͔̫̘̥͚̍̈̈̈͌̒́̀̅̔̕͘l̶̰̟̤͗̅̑͑͂͂m̵̧̛̛̦͕̪̺̮̣̣̞͎̹̥̥͉͙͎̉̆͆́ ė̶̡̼̩̐̈́̓͂̀̈́̃̾͊̌̒̐͘͠ẍ̸̢̢̡̜̤͙̲͍̭͍̞͙́̍͌̐̏̃͗̃̓̐̋́̉͘p̴͔̳̫̭̺̝̫͂͒́̿̈́̿͌̔̎̀ŕ̷͕̣̝̟̜̒̽̉̎̃ė̶̡̼̩̐̈́̓͂̀̈́̃̾͊̌̒̐͘͠s̷̙̯̫̭͔̏s̷̙̯̫̭͔̏î̸̛̮͖̠̾́̽͐̆̂̌́̇̄́̋o̴̰̥̙͕̯͎̻̼͕̼͋̍̄͑͊͋n̵͈͚̍͛̀̅́̈́̾̿̐̑͆̿̚.

J̷͕͙̘͎̿͛͐̕͝ǘ̸̧̠̤̹̞͇͔̺͇̱͠ͅs̷̙̯̫̭͔̏ţ̴͍͔͍̰̭̳̲̩̻̩̙̫͓̗̂͒̍͐ a̸̡̛̳͍̞͎̮͔̫̘̥͚̍̈̈̈͌̒́̀̅̔̕͘s̷̙̯̫̭͔̏ o̴̰̥̙͕̯͎̻̼͕̼͋̍̄͑͊͋b̵̻̦̒̇͘͝l̶̰̟̤͗̅̑͑͂͂î̸̛̮͖̠̾́̽͐̆̂̌́̇̄́̋v̷̡̢̢͖͓͓̭̞͍͈̺͍̲̂̊̅̀̓̈́̃̋͜͠ͅî̸̛̮͖̠̾́̽͐̆̂̌́̇̄́̋o̴̰̥̙͕̯͎̻̼͕̼͋̍̄͑͊͋ǘ̸̧̠̤̹̞͇͔̺͇̱͠ͅs̷̙̯̫̭͔̏ a̸̡̛̳͍̞͎̮͔̫̘̥͚̍̈̈̈͌̒́̀̅̔̕͘s̷̙̯̫̭͔̏ s̷̙̯̫̭͔̏h̸̼̱͈͉̘͓͎̟̄͛͛̽͛̿͑̓̂͒̔̒͝ė̶̡̼̩̐̈́̓͂̀̈́̃̾͊̌̒̐͘͠ ǘ̸̧̠̤̹̞͇͔̺͇̱͠ͅs̷̙̯̫̭͔̏ǘ̸̧̠̤̹̞͇͔̺͇̱͠ͅa̸̡̛̳͍̞͎̮͔̫̘̥͚̍̈̈̈͌̒́̀̅̔̕͘l̶̰̟̤͗̅̑͑͂͂l̶̰̟̤͗̅̑͑͂͂y̷̻̞̦͈͖͈̙͍͚̝̫̔ ẅ̷̡̻͈̪̝̺̳̻̦̳̤̯̤́̃̃̈́̈́̎͐̐̑̾͆̕̚͝a̸̡̛̳͍̞͎̮͔̫̘̥͚̍̈̈̈͌̒́̀̅̔̕͘s̷̙̯̫̭͔̏.

___

You woke up and stared at the ceiling.

You'd been having such strange dreams lately.

___

Sometimes, technology malfunctions. We apologize for any inconveniences this chapter may have caused you, for it isn't the ŕ̷͕̣̝̟̜̒̽̉̎̃ė̶̡̼̩̐̈́̓͂̀̈́̃̾͊̌̒̐͘͠a̸̡̛̳͍̞͎̮͔̫̘̥͚̍̈̈̈͌̒́̀̅̔̕͘l̶̰̟̤͗̅̑͑͂͂ chapter.

Please enjoy the rest of your day, reader.