Chapter 10 - when voices clash

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "Gura if you're still scared that I'll yeet you out my window again, I won't."

'At least depending on what you do.'

Tatemoyo: "That was a great memory, I'm still laughing at what ya did to her to this day haha !"

'I can't answer you right now, but I can in my head... YOU'VE BEEN HERE FOR TWO DAYS !'

'Though he can't hear me... thanks chaos.'

She steps away from Amelia, seemingly less cautious now, which makes me smile.

Y/n: "So, you still didn't tell me WHY you came here."

Amelia: "Can't I spend some time with my good friend Y/n ?"

Y/n: "I don't think you can say we're 'good friends', seeing as we've met once so far."

She rolls her eyes and leans against the wall.

Amelia: "Do you have anything you're currently busy with ?"

Y/n: "I'm literally in the middle of a collab with Rushia."

Amelia: "That's too bad, well for the stream it is, come on say your goodbyes you have something far more important to do !"

Y/n: "..."

I sigh as I sit down and put on my headset again, still muted.

Y/n: "If you of all people say it's important I'm sure it is, but I have a favor to ask in return."

Amelia: "Shoot your shot !"

Y/n: "First up; Yabai, secondly I want you to tell me what you know about my father, like I said before I'm willing to pay the price no matter the cost."

Amelia: "Y/n, oh silly Y/n..."

Her smile turns to a neutral look, lacking of all and any emotion.

Amelia: "I told you already, you're not ready to pay the price yet, no matter how much you insist, I won't budge."

Y/n: "Then tell me, why should I bother helping you out ?"

She smiles again, seeming like a totally different person.

Amelia: "It's not really helping me out, but rather our favorite shark !"

Gura awkwardly smiles and diverts eye contact.

Y/n: "I guess I do owe you a favor for what happened back then... alright what do you need ?"

Amelia: "You should end your stream first, you've kept your viewers waiting for long enough !"

Looking back at my monitors I see the chat being spammed with things like "you're still mute" and tons of question marks, now properly posturing myself, I smile and unmute.

Y/n: "Sorry guys, something came up that I have to go and take care of, catch you all at a later
stream and have a nice day."

I turn to the camera and wave one last time, then hit a bind of mine to stop streaming.

'I'm sure Rushia will understand the situation once I explain it to her... probably.'

I turn off my pc and stand up, sharing eye contact with Amelia.

Amelia: "I'll leave you two to it now, have fun Y/n and try your best to not be sent to Calli !"She starts walking away and I can't help but be confused.

'What does she mean be sent to Calli ?'

'I remember Kiara always saying something about her right before or during attempts to die...'