Chapter 7

A hospital is shown....Raavi was sitting in front of Doctor's cabin.. Prafulla was crying sitting there Rishita and Divya was consoling her.... Krish and Dev comes to Raavi....they keeps their hands on her shoulder she holds their hands...

Shiva was watching them all...His heart also wants to go to her and support her in this situation but his mind was not following his heart....

He takes step towards Raavi but before that Doctor comes outside and she goes to him...
Shiva remains there and listens Doctor's talks...

Raavi-Doctor dad....
Doctor-philhaal vo thik h par those se weak ho gye h...unka thoda dhyan rakhiyega....

Raavi-aise suddenly heart attack kaise..kuch Jayada serious toh nhi hua na Doctor...

Doctor- no no...aap tension mat lijiye...sab theek h...

Everyone sighs....there was a new hope for them...
Raavi and others enters the cabin..
Raavi sits beside the bed...he opens his eyes and looks at her...she holds his hands...
Raavi- Papa are u ok..??
Jagat-mai ekdum sust hu beta...kuch nhi hua h mujhe...aur itni jldi kuch ho bhi nhi sakta abhi teri shaadi bhi karwani h mujhe...

Raavi-phirse shaadi papa...
All smiles....She keeps her head on his shoulder...he cares her head ....

Dev-Raavi hum uncle ko discharge karwane ke formalities karte h..tu jaake kuch kha le...

Raavi-No it's ok...pehle formalities kar lete h...
Prafulla-beta kha le subah se kuch nhi khaya h tune...tabyat kharab ho jayegi..

Raavi- maa mai thik hu. Kuch nhi hoga mujhe...aap tension mat lo...

Shica-agar sab bol rhe h toh kha lena chahiye...
Raavi looks at him but he was not meeting his eyes with her...

Raavi-maine ek baar kha na ki nhi chahiye toh nhi chahiye....

Raavi to Krish - chl Krish reception pe chlte h...
Krish-hmm...

They left....
.........................................................................

After completing all formalities...Dev Krish,Rishita, Prafulla and Jagat sat inside the car....it was full now....