Chapter 4

Shiva was standing at balcony and thinks about how his relationship with Raavi grows in these days.....They both really feels happy around each other.....

He was smiling.....They were bestfrinds now.....their friendship is very special for them..... they still fight for small things...like who will drink water first... sometimes he irritates her and sometimes she did it...but at last they both were together... Shiva's love for her grows more.....he loved her very much......

Shiva was recalling each and every moment he spent with her in these days.....

"Shiva"..Raavi said....

He turns and looks at her...she was standing there wearing a short hottie pant and a top...her hairs were tied in messy bun....some hairs were coming on her face....she was smiling brightly....she is really a cutie pie...Shiva adores her..

Allah mujhe dard ke kaabil bana diya
Toofan ko hi kashti ka saahil bana diya

She had popcorns on her hand....
Raavi-Shiva let's go na...movie dekhte h..

Shiva-yaah... let's go.....
He holds her waist and goes to hall room....both sat together at sofa They dim the lights nd the movie starts... Raavi keeps her head on his shoulder and enjoying the movie....but Our Shiva was fully lost in her....

Bechainiyan samet ke saare jahaan ki
Jab kuch na ban saka to mera dil bana diya

So today Raavi and Shiva decides to spend the day together because Dev was left for hometown and Krish Rishita and Divya went for a short trip.... Raavi was getting bored.....so she comes to his house ...

O saathi...
Tere bina...
Raahi ko raah dikha na...

Both were watching movie...A haunted scene comes....she gets scared and scratches his hands with her nails...he close his eyes in pain....but for her he didn't react.......he keeps his hand around her shoulder and press her hands......

O saathi...
Tere bina... haa...
Saahil dhuaan dhuaan...

Both were sitting at terrace....Raavi hugs his arms and keeps her head on his shoulder...he blushes..

Aankhein moonde to
Jaane kisey dhoondhe?
Ki soya jaaye na
Ki soya jaaye na...

Raavi was blabbering....he mimics her she gets irritated and throws pillows towards him...he also copy her.....both start fighting with pillows....at last both fall on the bed and start laughing....

Kisey dhoondhe?
Ye khwahishon ki boondein
Ki soya jaaye na
Ki soya jaaye na,

Shiva tickles her...she laughs he picks her and twirls her......both were very happy.....

Maano nindiya piroya jaaye na

Shiva was reading book in library she comes from behind and takes his Book from him.....

Shiva-Raavi give it to me....
Raavi-no...bhout pad liya abb chlo mere saath....
She puts the book back to the racks...and drags him out.....

Rishita,Krish ,Divya and Dev also joins them in Club....Shiva and Raavi was dancing together on stage....both were enjoying at club with their friends.....

Allah mujhe dard ke kaabil bana diya
Toofan ko hi kashti ka saahil bana diya

Shiva was standing ....Raavi comes from other side..And hug him tightly..... He picks her up And twirls.....