Trickster x Reader

Start from the beginning

Ji-Woon dropped his bat and it clattered to the floor. 

"Yes, I was a star! I was The Trickster! You have no idea how lucky you are I am even talking to you!" He exclaimed.

I stared at him with the most bored expression I could muster.

"Never heard of you. Sorry, sweetie." I shrugged with a smile.

An angered look met Ji-Woon's handsome face. He grabbed my shoulders and dug his nails into them. Our noses were nearly touching as he glared daggers into me.

"You don't scare me." I uttered.

The Trickster growled. He stared at me for a few more moments but gave up when he couldn't get a reaction out of me.

"Who are you?" He spat.

I smiled and told him my name slyly.

He tore himself off me and snatched his bat off the floor. I froze when I thought he would beat me with it, but instead he went for the stairs. The Trickster looked back and pointed the bat at me.

"I'm coming back for you."

He ran up the stairs. I let out my breath I didn't realise I was holding in. I breathed heavily and clutched my chest. Jeez, that was intense. I rubbed my flushed cheeks and tried to process what just happened. A tiny smile met my features. Did I just make a killer upset? I giggled to myself like the little gremlin I was and scampered up the stairs.

I brushed the encounter off my shoulder and just went back to repairing generators. There was only two left to go so I got straight to it. I watched the Trickster chase after poor Adam Francis from the generator I was crouched in front of. I rolled my eyes with a sigh. I could tell that Ji-Woon was distracted. He tried to sneak looks at me in hopes that I was watching him. I just smiled to myself and continued to repair the generator.

Adam and Ji-Woon were soon out of sight, where I heard Adam scream in pain. I was going to go help him, but I saw Yun-Jin was already on it. My eyes lit up with joy when I successfully repaired the generator. I jumped up to my feet and ventured off to find the last one. As I was walking through the wreckers, I heard Adam scream again.

"Shit..." I murmured.

Yun-Jin then screamed. I prayed that Kate was off doing that last generator somewhere. I found Adam up ahead hanging by his shoulder on a hook. The Entity's claws loomed down before him. I broke into a sprint to go rescue the man. Alas, I was too late.

"No!" I cried.

The Entity punctured Adam's belly with its sharp claws. His head hung limply as his body faded to black. The claws grabbed Adam and lifted him up into the night sky. I sighed sadly and turned on my heel to venture back to the girls. I knew Yun-Jin was injured again but I didn't know where she was. My ears perked up when I heard the exit gate beep, warning us that it was opening. My eyes widened hopefully and I ran towards it. I saw Kate run out without looking back. Yun-Jin however, did not make it. I frowned when I saw her bloody body lying in the grass.

That's just too bad.

I ran past her body, and towards the gates. I looked back and saw the Trickster watching me. I stopped running and turned to face him. He was a few metres away, just standing there. Another smile crept onto my face.

"See ya, Ji-Woonie." I waved and giggled mischievously.

It took a couple of trials to have another one with Ji-Woon. This time he wasn't so distracted by me. He managed to sacrifice all three of my fellow survivors with just two generators repaired. I scrambled to fix the other three. The pit in my belly was actually worried this time. Was he going to mori me? It was more likely than you thought.

I managed to repair the third generator quietly and swiftly. I snuck across the farm and into the Thompson house, creeping through the old kitchen. I soon heard my own heartbeat banging against my chest. I brushed it off and kept going. It suddenly got really fast and then he bursted through the door. I screamed and jumped on the spot. Ji-Woon grinned and slammed me against the wall. This time he looked a bit different.

His hair was now a pale lilac kind of colour. It was shorter and slicked back. He wore a long, yellow open coat that he still had no shirt under. His pants were hot pink with vertical yellow stripes going down them. Though his eyes glowed a menacing yellow, he still didn't look like much of a threat to me. The Trickster breathed heavily against my ear.

"It's been so long since I've seen you last, beautiful." He growled.

I sucked in a breath as he smushed our bodies closer together. His hand planted onto the wall next to my head as he buried his face into my neck.

"Ji-Woon...?" I squeaked.

Ji-Woon shot up and gazed into my eyes with those crazy yellow ones of his.

"I can't get you out of my head." He smiled.

"What? I thought you hated me." I gaped.

The Trickster laughed. "So did I. But the longer I was away from you, the more I realised how much I craved you." He groaned.

My face heated up and I could just tell that it was beet red. "Uh...!" I stammered.

Ji-Woon's smile widened and displayed his paper white teeth. I tried to remain unbothered. I tried to act like I wasn't scared of him like last time.

"I still have no idea who you are." I uttered.

"That's okay. I don't date fans anyway." Ji-Woon grinned.

"Wha—?!"

His lips crashed into mine. I moaned in shock but soon melted into it. The Trickster pressed his knee between my legs and his chest flush against mine. His hands glided down my sides and gripped onto my waist. I threw my arms around his neck and let my tongue dance with his. I could feel Ji-Woon smile into the kiss with a groan. When he pulled away, I breathed heavily. I stared at him wide eyed as my chest heaved against his bare one. The Trickster laughed again, stroking my waist sensually.

"You taste even better than I imagined."