Before I could say anything she bowed a little and left.

One thing's for sure.

She hates me...

But why?

I entered the area where the ritual was taking place.

"Jihyun here", Lady Hae called me and asked me to sit with her.

I can't be more grateful to her.

The performance started as I was lost but Lady Hae explained me some things.

I saw the King Taejo Wang Geon with my own eyes.

What a sight!

According to lady Hae the one's who were wearing the masks were the Princes. It felt like they were doing some sort of dance.

It was fun to watch until this happened.

Some people wearing black mask started to attack the princes.

"Protect the King", Jimong shouted.

Wang So...

Oraboni was there too....

Without giving a thought I ran towards the stage as I heard Lady Hae calling me.

All the princes were fighting against the black masked people as I finally reached there I managed to get a sword of a hurt black masked guy and started to attack.

I slashed a guy's neck and stabbed the other.

I hate this dress....

It was really uncomfortable but still I managed to bring down some of them.

I saw the Crown Prince getting hurt and then I remembered that So was taking his place according to what I heard at Jimong's.

"Oraboni", I ran towards him and slit the man's neck who hurt So.

But that's when I tripped because of my dress. I knew this was going to happen anytime soon. "Are you alright?", A lady wearing men's clothing held her hand for me.

I gladly accepted it and got up trying to figure out who she was. She was having a bloody sword in her hands which made it clear she fought too.

That's when the King came down and held Oraboni thinking he was the Crown Prince. When So removed his mask everyone was shocked looking at the 4th Prince instead of the Crown Prince.

Instead of asking So about his injury the King went to the Crown Prince.

It was disappointing.

"Oraboni, are you alright?", I sat on my knees.

His eyes were red and filled with tears.

He blinked those tears away as looked at me.

"Are you crazy? What are you even doing here?", He screamed at me which earned everyone's attention.

I flinched at his sudden change.

I wanted to help him and he shouts at me just like that.

I blinked my eyes trying not to break down in front of such important people as the king finally looked at So.

"I will go and catch them. Jimong, keep an eye on this girl so she don't follow me", he ran outside after saying that.

I looked at Jimong with teary eyes.

"Lady Kang, are you alright?", He asked.

I nodded as I got up.

"Don't bother So hyungnim, he was just worried about you", Eun said trying to console me.

"Who is this young lady?", The king asked Jimong.

"She is from Shinju, Kang Jihyun. Prince So's adopted family's daughter", Jimong said as I bowed to the king.

"Really? The Kangs have such a reliable daughter. Thank you for helping the princes. I would like to meet you officially. Come to my palace tomorrow ", the king said and left.

"You hurt yourself, Lady Kang", it was Jung pointing my wrist.

"It's nothing", I shrugged off.

"It is. A woman should not have a scar on her body", Baek Ah stated.

"Let me treat you", someone said.

It was Princess Raon.

_______________

After getting treated at Princess Raon's residence I made my way back to Wang Wook's. Earlier Princess Raon apologized for being rude to me. I was surprised but ended up accepting her apology. She must have her own reasons. She seemed like a nice person. Wang Jung was walking me to Wook's since it was dark. Princess Raon asked him to.

"Prince Jung, you remember there was a girl who helped me earlier. She was wearing men's clothing and had a sword too", I described the girl I met.

"Wasn't she cool?", His eyes were sparkling.

"Was she? I was busy so I didn't look around. But still she helped me so I'm thankful"

"She is Choi Joon. The only child of the Choi clan also Jimong's niece. She is head of department of justice"

"She is?"

"Everyone thinks that she got that position because of Jimong but the truth is she is stronger and smarter than many men here", he continued praising her non-stop.

Maybe Jung had some Aejeong(affection) towards her. But listening about her made me curious about her. She was the crown prince's most trusted person and highly qualified. As a woman living in Goryeo she was such a role model. I want to meet her.

(A/N: Here I introduce the OC of the third book)