29- Epilogue

You never thought this would happen. This day never seemed like it would greet you. Walking down an aisle, saying vows, sealing your love with a kiss. Especially since it's Bucky at the end of the aisle. Out of every man you'd thought you'd marry, he was the last on that list.

Commitment is still not your thing, but for him, you'd commit over and over again. Especially just to see that smile on his face.

"How are the two of you doing?" Nat asks as she puts her hand on your stomach.

"We're doing just fine," you say.

Four months of your pregnancy flew by so fast and now you're getting married. You wanted to wait till after you had the baby, so you could drink, but Tony insisted on you two getting married as soon as possible.

And that didn't sound like such a bad idea either.

"You're gonna be an amazing mom," Nat says as she kisses your cheek.

"Thank you Nat," you say.

"Knock knock," Sam says as he opens the door and peeks in.

"Hi Sammy," you say.

"You look beautiful y/n," he says as he looks at you in your wedding dress.

"Thank you," you say.

"It's time," he says and you let out a sigh as you walk towards Sam and loop your arm through his.

You watch as Nat walks down the aisle with Steve and Wanda with Scott. Sharon with Thor.

The music switches and you and Sam start walking towards Bucky. Once his eyes lock with yours, you see the tears forming. And you feel tears of your own.

You reach Bucky and Sam puts your hands in his.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the love between these two. James, would you please share your vows first?"

Bucky clears his throat as he looks at you. "When we first met, I was going through a rough patch. Your cup prank didn't help either. I really thought I hated you. Every time I saw you, I just felt angry. It took me a while to realize I didn't hate you. Well, to be exact, it took me two years to realize that I never hated you. It was always love. I was a fool for not knowing it and I was an idiot for treating you the way I did. I will spend the rest of my life treating you how you should be treated and taking the trash out when you ask me to. I will love you every second of every day. There will not be a moment that passes that I don't spend loving you," he says.

"Y/n, your turn."

"Right. Sorry, the pregnancy hormones don't help," you say and Bucky chuckles as you wipe your tears. "Okay, James, I did hate you," you start and everyone laughs.

"I'm just being honest here. I didn't like you one bit. Everything I did and said was intentioned, but then, it all stoped. The hate stopped, I didn't find pleasure in trying to hurt your feelings, or in teasing you. It felt wrong. But I ignored that feeling. I knew what it was, but I didn't want it. I tried to push it down and ignore it, but I couldn't because of how strong it was. The love I feel for you is stronger than anything I've ever felt before. I never thought this day would come, where I'd be standing here in front of the love of my life and give him every part of myself, but then again, I already have. I'm yours. I've been yours this whole time, and I'll be yours... forever," you say.

Bucky smiles as a tear escapes his eyes and he quickly wipes them away.

Bucky slides the ring in your finger and you do the same to him. "The two of you are now bound together forever."

"We already were," Bucky whispers.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

Bucky grabs your waist and pulls you to him. He leans in and kisses you. Everyone starts cheering and clapping. You feel tears of happiness fall down your cheeks as Bucky dips you back. He pulls away from your lips and leans down to kiss you stomach before taking your hand in his and walking back down the aisle.

Now married and bound together forever.

Even though you always were. Even when you hated each other, you were always pulled together by something. Fate.

You tried to masquerade your feelings, but in the end, somethings are way to strong to fake.

A/n: Wow! This was such a long ride with you guys. I just want to thank you all for the support on this story. I know I can always count on you guys to cheer me up with your comments. As for the gender of the baby, that's up to you to decide. Thank you all so much for reading my story. I hope you loved it!
Love- E <3