12- Apology

A/n: Smut warning. It's just a little quickie on the floor with a praise kink ;)

"Drop it y/n," Bucky says as he walks in the bathroom.

"No, tell me why you were jealous," you say as you stand in front of the closed bathroom door. "Bucky," you whine as you knock on the door.

"What?" He mumbles irritatedly.

"Were you jealous cause you... like me?" You hesitantly ask.

The door swings open and Bucky walks out. His chest presses against yours causing you to walk back, until you hit the wall. "You think I like you? You are, single handedly, the most annoying person I have ever met. Every time we have an interaction, I think about all the possible ways I can kill myself. Never in my entire life could I possible like you," he says.

You stand there staring back at him for what felt like forever. Finally, you walk past him and go in the bathroom, closing and locking the door.

Bucky closes his eyes as he lets out a sigh. "Y/n, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say any of that," he says as he tries to open the locked door.

"Yes you did, otherwise you wouldn't have said it," you say as you turn the shower on so you can't hear him anymore. You look at yourself in the mirror, eyes filled with tears. One escapes and makes the journey down you face.

A knock on the door makes you jump slightly. You don't open the door or say anything. He knocks again.

Pulling your dress off, you look at your naked figure in the mirror and feel more and more tears fall down your face. Your fingers trace over your stretch marks and every place on your body that you hate. A small whimper escapes your lips and you close your eyes.

What's wrong with me? Why would he like me?

Slowly, you open your eyes and step into the shower.

Bucky was laying on the bed when you came out of the shower. You stared at him for a minute, before walking over to the couch and laying down. He turned his head when he didn't feel you lay down next to him.

"What're you doing?" He asks. You ignore him.

There's some shuffling, but you don't glance his way to see what he's doing. Your back is turned to him, so you don't realize that he's right behind you until his hand comes in contact with your back. "I'm sorry, doll," he says softly. You don't say anything.

"I didn't mean to upset you. I just wanted you to stop asking why I was jealous," he says.

You gasp as you sit up and face him. "So you admit you were jealous!"

"Oh c'mon, of course I was jealous. A gross man had his hands all over you and his tongue down your throat," Bucky says.

"And you didn't like that because..."

"Because I— I umm," he trails off as he grabs the back of your neck and pulls your lips to his. You softly moan into his mouth as you his shoulders. He grabs your legs and wraps them around his waist.

He falls back on the floor with you on top of him. The kiss becomes more rough as he kisses you with a feverish passion. Pulling away from your lips, he sits up and kisses your neck before he traces his tongue across your chest.

He pushes his sweats down to his knees and flips over so your on your back. He pulls your sweatpants and panties off. You grab the back of his head to pull his lips to yours. A gasp leaves both of you when he pushes the first inch of himself in you.

A moan leaves Bucky's lips when he bottoms you out and you whine. He wraps his right arm around your shoulder, under your neck and uses your shoulders as leverage to get deeper inside of you. His hips move faster and he shuts his eyes tightly when you clench around him.

"Fuck," he whispers under his breath.

You moan and he smirks. Kissing your cheek, he leans down and bites your neck. You run your fingers through his hair and grab at his back with your other hand.

The hotel room fills with the sound of heavy breathing, grunting, and soft skin slapping.

"Just like that," he moans when you clench around him.

You try to speak, but a moan cuts you short. Giving up on speaking, you let yourself relish in the sound of his grunts as he mercilessly pounds into you over and over.

His metal hand grips your thigh harshly as he pushes it open more. You moan when he circles his hips, hitting new spots inside of you. He smirks with satisfaction and sucks on your jaw line. "Such a pretty doll," he says sensually.

You nod and grab his waist, trying to feel him deeper. "C'mon doll. Cum for me. Cum for Bucky," he says and you moan loudly, but he kisses you to shut you up. "We've got neighbors, doll. You've gotta— fuck," he moans when you clench tightly around him, before your orgasm slaps you in the face.

Your vision goes white as pure ecstasy washes over you and crashes down. "That's it, good girl," Bucky says with a smile.

He lets out a moan and throws his head back as his hips slow. Hips pressing into yours, he fills you to the brim with his cum, moaning out curses and praises. You manage to catch a 'so fucking good doll' and a 'good doll.'

Trying to catch his breath, he collapses on you. Head resting on your chest. His fingers fiddle with the hem of your shirt. "I have to pee," you whisper and Bucky leans off of you, pulling his cock out in the process so you can go pee.

You give him a weak smile as you pull your underwear and sweats back on and head to the bathroom.