Himiko lay on the cold wooden floor, lifeless. Her hand was tied to the leg of the desk and the bedroom. Her lips were dry and her eyes shrank. Dry blood was displayed on her neck. Scratches all over the cold wooden floor. A spellbook is on the floor. The bed is very messy and the pillow under the bed with black stains on it.

Kokichi was the first one to move forward and investigate the body. " uhh... Kokichi? What are you doing?", Kaede asked the boy. Kokichi rolled his eyes and looked at the pianist. "Investigating, duh! Have you not heard what Monobitch just said?", Kokichi spat, glaring at Kaede and giving her a sour look. " Mister Detective. Aren't you going to investigate with me?~" he turned to me and winked. 'Fuck... I forgot I am the Ultimate Detective!' I scratched my head and hastily nodded. "Y-yes, Kokichi!". I kneeled to investigate the body. I heard an annoyed huff. I secretly took a peek to see the person behind us. Kaede, with her arms across her chest, glares at Kokichi as Kokichi just keeps on... Poking the dead body's cheeks.

Kaede caught me staring at her and quickly turned away and walked to Rantaro and the others. I continued my work and investigate the body. "Sign of struggle..." Kokichi pointed at the scratched floor. "Yumeno must be giving her killer a hard time...", he giggles silently. I smiled at his joke and shook my head. I suddenly remember the Monokuma file. I took it out of my pocket and showed it to Kokichi. " Uh... Kokichi... I think we should look at this first..." Kokichi glanced at the book and smiled. "I forgot about the autopsy!" He opened up the file and read the information given.

__________________________________________________

Monokuma File #1

Victim's name: Himiko Yumeno
Time of death: around 2 p.m
Place: Himiko Yumeno's private room in the dormitory area.
Caused death: A wound to the neck area made by a sharp object.

_______________________________________________

"Huh? That it?" He put the file away. "All we get out of this is when she died.", he whispered angrily. I handed the spellbook to Kokichi. "Damn, she's this desperate that she needs to read a book to teleport out of this hellhole?", he sneered. Kokichi then stood up and sighed. "I give up! I am not fit for being a detective." He made a sad (fake) face and looked at me with his big puppy eyes. I shook my head and stood up. "It's okay, Kokichi. You can be my assistant instead.", I comforted the little man while patting his purple hair.

"Hmm... Fine then! I'll be the best assistant you'll ever see!", he beamed, his fist punching the air. I laughed at the little guy and ruffled his hair, making his hair like a bird's nest. "Hey! Stop that! Do you know how long it is to tidy my hair!?" He fixed his hair while pouting and glaring at me. 'Maybe Kokichi Ouma isn't that ba-'

"Saihara!"

I snapped out of my thoughts. 'Why did I think of that? Kokichi's just the same as the others. He is just my plaything' "Yes, Tojo-San?" I turned to look at the maid. Kirumi looked uneasy despite giving an emotionless face. "Can I borrow you for a second? There is something I have to show you." I nodded and followed Kirumi as she lead the way. "What is it that you want to show me?", I asked. "Yeah, I'm curious."

"HUH?!" I turned around to see Kokichi smiling 'innocently' while his hands were on the back of his head. I decided to not question him and continue our way. We made it to the kitchen where Kirumi kneeled in the trash bin and took something out of the bin. "Here." She handed it to me. Kokichi had to tip-toed to take a look at the thing. "A packet of medicine? Why would someone throw something so valuable in the bin?", asked the boy beside me. "To get rid of the evidence.", I answered his question. He shook his head and crossed his arm. "Wow, what a lazy way to hide evidence. Throwing the evidence and hoping no one would find it? What an amateur."