𝗧𝗼 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁

Start from the beginning

They finally parked in front of the apartment complex and after the blonde managed to make his son calm down he pulled out the suitcase and led them up the stairs after locking the car "what if they forget?" Jun-seo looked up with wide eyes full of worry "I'm sure they won't pumpkin" he tried not to smile knowing what was jungkook's plan "come on Let's get in" they pushed open the door and his son hanged his head low, dragging his feet across the wooden floor as millions of thoughts went through his head, jimin raised a finger to his lips towards the guest and placed away the suitcase, he took the birthday hat in his hand and placed it on top of his son's head, "surprise!!!" Jun-seo jumped on his place looking at everyone in the living room with party hats like his, his lip quivered but the little alpha restrained himself from crying, sniffling he looked back up at his friends and smiled so wide his cheeks started to hurt. He watched them sing him happy birthday and jungkook appeared from the back with a cake shaped like a Dinosaur, blue and big enough for all their guest, "blow the candles after you make your wish" the alpha spoke and lowered down enough to be in almost the same height of the seven year old "make a wish pumpkin" jimin leaned behind him and jun-seo closed his eyes, hands tightly together as he made his wish and blew the candles. Everyone whopping and clapping to the now seven year old.

The small party went on the whole day, jun-seo's new friends celebrated with the green eyed boy "and you are?" Taehyung looked with a soft smile at the author "please don't mind me" awkwardly he left and went to find his husband while the author took notes in the far corner. "Hey you" the red haired alpha greeted the blonde omega who smiled at him "hi, thanks for preparing everything without notice" starting to serve the cake on different plates, jungkook shook his head with a small smile "it was nothing, I enjoyed preparing everything for him, specially his cake" helping to place forks in each plate with cake "he loved it, he really did" finishing to cut the cake and turning around to look at the alpha "um actually... could we talk in private?" With slight worry the alpha nodded following jimin to his bedroom where the blonde signaled him to seat next to him on the bed "so we visited today, Han-Woo's grave" the younger gulping with unknown fear, he took the spot next to the blonde while fidgeting anxiously. Jimin was quick to catch up with the youngers nervousness and in an attempt to calm him down placed a hand on top of his intertwined ones, jungkook seeming to calm down like the blonde had hoped to "and well, yesterday Namjoon's parents visited us and well some things where said, what I'm trying to say is that I have come to closer terms about my feelings"

"Jungkook I really like you and want to completely give us a chance and let you into our lives, if you are still up for all of it" the man could feel all tension leave his body, happiness taking over every inch of him, his heart thumping each time faster and butterflies filling his tummy "you- you really will let me?" Eyes full of stars, jimin nodded with a growing smile of his own "yes! I am all in if we are going to start a relationship" jimin smiled shyly "then um... would you-" jungkook covering the blondes mouth with his hand "do you want to be my boyfriend? Sorry I wanted to make the question" his bunny smile bringing delight to the blonde who repeatedly nodded with a wide smile when the younger pulled his hand back "can I... kiss you?" His answer received when the older leaned over and pressed their lips together into a short chaste kiss "we shouldn't stay here longer, they will be wondering what happened to us" jungkook nodded yearning for more time alone but understanding, they hurried out of the bedroom now a fully official couple "I'm sensing that something very important just happened" taehyung teased the red haired alpha while yoongi took on the job to pull jungkook down into a choke hold and ruffling his hair "something like that" jimin mumbled not containing his smile "we sort of became, official?" The word provoking the two of them to blush while the other two omegas squealed in excitement hitting repeatedly jungkook's arm "it was about time!" Taehyung smiled at the now, couple, and hugged jimin "I'm so happy for the two of you" the blonde chuckled hugging back the pregnant omega before they heard a soft gasp from the tall chairs behind them "no way" Hoseok's silver eyes wide open while he looked at the four adults "did you hear everything?" Yoongi questioned in almost fear, the beta nodding with a wide grin "don't! Tell jun-seo yet hobi, please?" Jimin begged as he wanted to be the one to talk throughly with his son about these new relationship, "I won't, but I want something in return" the pup smart enough to speak while he mischievously looked at his uncle "what now?" The black haired omega sighing "convince mama and papa to let me have a sleep over with seonie" he already knew jimin would agree, the problem, was his parents "anything the little prince says, I guess" yoongi sighed again in defeat and left them to go convince his brother.