Recently, the headaches have been constantly bugging you more than before. And every time you get one, it's always after seeing him.

"What kind of jinx does that person have?" you muttered, walking down the sidewalk with a plastic bag of ice cream.

Once you get back to your place, you put the sweet treat in the freezer and decide to take a lukewarm bath first to help alleviate the heavy feeling on your body. The lukewarm water actually helped and once you've changed into more comfortable clothes you head to the living room and eat your ice cream there while watching television.

You switched between channels and settled on the one with a variety show as you enjoyed your treat after a long day of exhausting work. But you are barely really half interested in watching the show as your mind replayed what occurred earlier.

"What is that woman even thinking? Hooking me up with other people whenever she gets the chance."

You leaned your head back, spoon between your lips as you stared at the ceiling before your hand took the spoon out of your mouth and licked. "Me going out with someone? Hell freezing over is more likely to happen than that."

"And today we are joined by the No. 2 Hero, the Wing Hero: Hawks!"

You abruptly straighten up and look at the television, your gaze turning into a glare. "That damned interview again with that Pro Hero."

You put the bowl of ice cream on the coffee table and went to find the remote. You didn't know if you were being absent-minded but it took you a while to actually find the remote though when you were about to turn off the television, you didn't know why you suddenly stopped.

Perhaps because of the question of the interviewer, or perhaps because of the answer. Or maybe, it was because he was looking straight into the camera as though he's looking straight at you.

"I'm not looking for a woman to become my twins' mother. I'm looking for their real mother."

Your ears started to ring for a second and you flinched before you quickly pressed the power off and the television was turned off. You headed to the kitchen to clear the bowl and took a glass of water before you went to your room to finally call it a night.

Sleeping this headache out, hopefully you'd feel a tad bit better once you wake up tomorrow.

Or at least so you thought.

The very next day when you woke, the remnants of the dream still linger in your mind, for the very first time.

What was left of the fading dream was an image of the Wing Hero and something that he gave you.

"A feather?" you muttered before the dream slowly vanished and you sat up abruptly, climbing down the bed as you rummaged through your drawer until you found it.

The fierce red feather from that vermillion wings in your dream. One of Hawks' feathers.

"Why do I have this again?" you asked yourself before the feather started to stir until it was floating in the air and started to move around.

Approximately fifteen kilometers or so from where his feather was, Hawks stood at the top of the tower. He has his eyes closed, focusing as he tries to locate that one feather and command it to come to him. Because he believes that the feather is still with you, that you still kept it.

"Come on," he muttered. "Where are you? Come back to me, Y/n."

He can feel it, his feathers are telling him so, on instinct. He knew that one lone feather was near and that he hoped you still kept it with you all those years. A part of him.