Still, you can't simply trust other people, and going out with someone means that you're willing to trust them to a certain extent.

"I appreciate your concern, but I have to pass," you said as you continued eating while your co-worker looked at you with her eyebrows raised in question.

"Don't tell me you're already going out with someone? Who is the lucky person, Y/n?"

"No, there's none," you said simply, almost sounding dismissively as you took a sip of your red iced tea. But she still looked at you suspiciously, her eyes squinted.

Nonetheless you ignored her, she can think whatever she wants to think and you have no qualms with it, and you have not the slightest intention of letting this conversation drag on. Besides, you aren't asking her to believe you so you just kept quiet. Frankly you want lunch to be over but you don't want to go back to your workplace just yet either.

"Oh! That's the interview that trended a few days ago," your co-worker suddenly gushed.

"What?" you asked, looking at her to see her looking past you where the television is located.

"Hawks!" she said.

Then there it goes again, a sudden electrifying jolt tugging in your head at the mere mention of that name.

"Who?" you muttered, eyebrows furrowing together.

"The No. 2 Hero. He's also a single daddy of twins that look exactly like him. Ah, Hawks!" she squealed while you stared at her with a deadpan expression. "Recently he went on an interview and they're showing the exact interview right now."

You didn't know why, you weren't really interested in the first place. But for some reason, when you heard that laughter, it sounded oddly familiar that it made you turn around and look at the television showing the No. 2 Hero, with his vermillion wings folded on his back, eyes the color of amber leaves during an autumn morning and hair the color of the sun.

The Hero who's too fast for his own good.

"To all the women out there who think they can replace my wife as the mother of my twins, you can't."

The electrifying jolt in your head that was only abrupt earlier was nothing compared to the sudden migraine that started tugging in your head as you closed your eyes tightly for a second. You turned around before taking out your wallet and putting cash on the table as you stood up.

"Y/n? You're done eating already?" your co-worker asked.

"Yes."

"But lunch break isn't over yet though, we still have lots of spare time."

"I'm going outside to get some fresh air," you said as you started to walk.

You didn't know why, why every time you see him, every time you hear him talk, for longer than a few minutes, you always get this annoying headache like your head is going to explode. That's why you never really liked the No. 2 Hero.

"Hawks?" you muttered, stopping near the park as you sat down on the bench and massaged your temple. "Tsk, this is frustrating."

The headache continued for the rest of the day, although it subsided for a bit, but you still felt under the weather even as you headed out from work. You decided to buy some ice cream to help alleviate the migraine, because eating something cold and sweet always helps you deal with it.