REQUESTED SCENE - PART ONE

Once upon a time there was a boy named Hunter who lived a simple life in the kingdom of Arondale. Hunter was the son of a knight and council member who worked for for the lovely Queen Snow White. However this story isn't really about him or his life but more so about how he gave birth to a dying breed of fairies called the Fae...

"Hey Rodger can I get another beer" I slurred at the bartender.

"Here you go. But don't get wild like the rest of the guys tonight cause I can't take you back to the castle later."

"Alright this is the last one I swear" I said chugging down the strong tasting liquid.

I know you're thinking that this is like the many stories you've heard about mythical lands with Snow White and all the others but those stories are dolled up for children. In all actuality Snow White got her name because she comes from the mountains where the Kingdom of Agrabod once lay until a witch put a spell on the Kingdom and cursed Snow White with the power of ice which is like the evil Queen Ravana's sister Freya. The only difference is that Snow was cursed with the enchantment and Freya was born with it. However Snow is more powerful.

"Alright Rodger I'm leaving n-" I said until someone bumped into me "hey you could of said excuse me..."

I looked in the direction of the person and saw the most beautiful woman ever. I quickly rushed after her.

"Miss!"

She continued to walk away but I was stubborn wanted to... know her. She came to a stop right outside of town and not too far into the woods. Slowly she turned around to face me.

"Why are you following me?"

"I wanted to know what you looked like. You know you bumped to me at the bar and everything without saying sorry."

"Well... sorry."

"What's your name? I don't believe I've ever seen you here."

"My names Atari and I'm from the Kilongo Forest."

"I've never been but I heard it's quite beautiful."

"It is you should visit it sometime."

"That's true but I think it would be a problem."

"And why is that" she asked.

"Because if all the women there are as beautiful as you then I'll never want to leave."

"Charming... do you... want to do me a favor?"

"Anything."

"Close your eyes and count to five."

I did as she said and when I opened my eyes I was in a bedroom handcuffed to a bed.

"Ahhhhhh!!! Hey you can't do this! Where am I!!!"

"Shh. You're in the Kilongo Forest the Fae Kingdom to be precise."

"What are you gonna do to me. Why do you have me handcuffed."

"I want to ask you something" she said walking over to me "either you say yes or no but your answer comes with a consequence."

"Alright what is it."

"My people are dying out and it's up to me to birth a new generation."

"Alright but what does that have to do with me?"

"I have to have sex in order for my people to survive another billion years but in order for the next generation to come forth I must impregnate a human and he must impregnate a mythological animal or creature such as a dryad or mermaid."