MY UNCLES STEPSON

"Drew, are you dressed? It's almost time for Calvin."

"Yes," I yelled from my bedroom. My mother's going on vacation with her fiancé Malcolm for the weekend and she didn't want me to stay in this big house by myself.

"Do you have all your things packed" she asked when I walked into the kitchen.

"Yep. So what time is your flight?"

"4:15 tonight."

"How long do you think the two of you will be gone again?"

"Well it will take us couple days to reach Thailand and were staying for about a week and a half so seven and a half days that's without the flight time I don't know."

"Oh."

"Why'd you ask? Do you not want to go to your uncle's place? " my mother says, sounding worried.

"Its fine, I was only asking. You should go have fun for a change."

"Alright baby," she said as I sat my bag in the living room. It wasn't long until Calvin arrived at the door. Pulling it open, I saw him and his wife, Keisha. Well, they've been together for two years now so she's kind of my aunt but I won't call her that cause I don't know much about her except the fact of he she's 45 and looks as if she's still in her early thirties. She also has a son who's 18, like me. He's cool... well hot, but I think there's a law saying you can't date your cousins but depending on how you look at it, he's not really my cousin.

"Hiya sport," Calvin said with a smile.Uncle Calvin is my father's little brother. He's the only person who was close to my father so I look at him like a father as well.

"Calvin. Keisha. I didn't hear you guys come in. It's been so long since we've seen each other" my mother hugs them both and they hug her back.

"Well, you ready Braylon" my uncle asked me.

"Yep" I replied before hugging my mother goodbye and telling her to have a safe trip. We arrived at my uncle's house about an hour later.

"Adonis" Keisha called from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah" he said, walking to the staircase with a robe on which cause me to blush because his hair was wet, which meant he'd just came from the shower.

"Come help your cousin with his luggage. Thank you" she said and walked away. As he started walking down the steps I kept my head down hoping the massive erection I'd gotten from thinking about him on top of me wasn't to noticeable.

"Sup Braylon."

Damn his voice is so deep and sexy I swear I might moan to the very sound of him talking. Before I went to grab a bag he'd had them all in his grasp and for a minute I could have sworn I heard him say 'damn yo dick look big' but I must have been hearing shit.

"Follow me."I took the chance to look down and my red basket ball shorts which were wet in the front. "Dammit," I said, tucking myself in between my legs.

"You say something" he asked once we reached his bedroom.

"Uh no" I spoke. He sat my bags down in the corner of his closet.

"You can unpack them later if you'd like. I have plenty of room and could you close the door please" he speaks looking at his phone.

"Sure thing" I said, turning to close the door behind me.

"Open doors, just bug me. I don't know why."

He put his phone down and walked over to one of the many dressers in the room. Then he did the unexpected. He took off his robe, letting it fall to the ground. His back is so muscular I thought, trailing down his spine with my eyes until they landed on some sexy back dimples. As if to make me any harder, he dropped his towel. Damn. I want him right now. He then bends over to look in the bottom drawer. Holy Shit his dick is massive. As he turns around, he looks me in the eye.

"Wow dude... Uh... Do I need to step out" I speak.

"Nah" he says walking over to me, the only thing I see is his hard member swinging back and forth "I'm twelve inches, in case you're wondering.

"Cocky ass. I quickly shook my head no as my mouth waters.

"I saw the boner earlier when you first saw me. You seemed wet... and juicy," he spoke, grabbing his length and stroking it.

"You're parents are downstairs."

"So they know I have sex and watch porn when they're here and they say nothing. They said they don't care who I fuck in the house."

"Oh" that's my uncle for you but what can you expect? He used to be a pornstar. Adonis then kissed me hard , but it was also full of passion.

Pulling away he, said "I want you."

"Mmm" I moaned. He directed me to get on my knees and told me to open my mouth. He then placed his long and fat cock on my tongue and rammed it down my throat.

I sucked and got him all wet and slick. I focused on the tip as much as the rest. I used my tongue to swirl around his meat and massaged his balls . As I continued to suck him off, he started moaning and squirming. Pulling his member out of my mouth, I started sucking on his balls while stroking him hard.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum" he said, throwing his head back. I jacked him off and put the tip back on my tongue until I felt his warm creamy juice shoot to the back of my throat.

"Shit" he said as I stoked him to make sure I'd gotten every drop "let me taste" he said and kissing me and taking the nutt he busted into his own mouth.

"Here" he said spitting it back in my mouth "spit it on my dick so I can fuck you."

Doing as he said I lathered his meat as he prepared me.

"Mmmm."

"You like that" he said pushing his long fingers in and out.

"Uh. Yes!"

"You want more baby?"

"Please" I begged. He slid in a fourth finger and started to finger fuck me in pure ecstasy. I pouted when he removed his fingers, but then I felt his tip at my back door. He slowly pushed himself in and I could feel every single inch I love the way my boy pussy is aching by his massive size.

"Tell me when it's okay to move" he said lowly.

"Fuck me... hard!"

"You sure it's a full twelve inches and I'm not skinny either."

"Shit up and fuck me."

"As you wish" he pulled out then slammed back in. Bitch, I swear I saw stars. He sped up his pace and went deeper with every thrust until the headboard snapped and the bed fell to the floor.

"Ahhhh!!!! Fuck! Yes! Harder baby, harder!"

We were in the doggy style position until my legs gave out.

"Shit. I'm about to cum" I said.

"Same. Cum with me" he said, going to pull out , but I pushed myself back on his dick.

"What?"

"Cum in me until I start dripping. Make me your cream pie" I said and he smirked going harder than before.

"Damn you freaky... I like that."

"I'm cuming" I said clenching around him. He came in me four times and I could feel his juice covering my insides as if he were painting a wall. As he pulled out I leaked until he told me to push so he could catch it in his mouth and suck me with it later. I pushed softly and as he slurped around my hole.

"Ah" I moaned. His tongue is so long and skilled. He stuck his tongue in all the way and worked it in and out sending pleasure throughout my entire body. Damn he's good. He removed his tongue and told me to push the rest of the liquid cum out and into his warm mouth. He flipped me over and sucked on my length... damn this boy knows pleasure. He bobbed his head at a rapid pace while stroking me in perfect unison.

"Adonis I... I'm gonna cum!" He came , and I came not long after.

"Damn baby, you taste so sweet" he said, smiling up at me while cum ran down the side of his mouth. Damn, he just got even sexier... not to mention freaky.