THE BITCHES BROTHER

Today has been unnervingly long and all I want to do is go home and sleep for fucks sake.

School dismissed about ten minutes ago and everyone is gone since its Friday, I however had to talk to the guidance counselor about college applications.

Walking into the boys locker room to grab my clothes so they could be washed and my locker starts to reek of B.O.

As I turned the corner I heard the showers running which is odd because no one is supposed to be showering without a couch  present to monitor things.

Walking to the shower room I see Aden Baker. Damn that boy. He is so fit and sexy with his tan complexion and long curly hair. Just as I was about to walk away he grabbed his dick and began stroking it slowly as he closed his eyes and held his head back.

Then he turned his head in my direction and slowly opened his eyes.

"Shit" he jumped and tried to cover himself but then he looked down at my pants and smirked.

"Are you liking the show?"

"I-I-I was just going uh bye" I said turning to leave until his next words caught me by surprise.

"Its okay, would you like to join me" he asked grabbing my arm.

"Uh..."

"Come on. I was lonely anyway."

He pulled me in and started undressing me so my clothes wouldn't get wet. I wouldn't do this but what can I say the entire school wants him and I just so happen to have had a crush on him since middle school. I can't pass up.

"A-aren't you straight?"

"Nope, bisexual but... I like dick more then pussy, ass is just so damn tight and sweet. Plus I've had a sweet tooth for a few months now" he said and winked at me.

Once I was completely naked he smiled then stepped back to admire my body.

"Damn. You're sexier then I thought you'd be... why do you keep yourself so covered up with jackets and whatnot?"

"I don't know" I lied.

He stole a kiss from my lips, gripped my hard cock and started squeezing in causing me to moan.

"Do you mind" he asked looking down at my member dripping like a faucet of pre-cum. Shaking my head he put the tip in his mouth and swirled his tounge around the sensitive rim causing me to lose my balance a little.

"You like that baby" he asked with a smile.

"Y-yeah."

He flicked his tounge at my oozing slit and then he put half me in his mouth he took his hand and started jacking me at the same time making me close with his quick strokes.

"I-I'm gonna cum" I moaned and he started going harder and pushing me forward so that he could swallow my kids.

He continued to suck and slurp. He then deepthroated me and started to choke which sent me over the edge. I busted a months load and he swallowed it all then licked at the rest that spilled out his mouth.

"You taste like cherries" he smiled and kissed me allowing for me to taste myself.

"I do, don't I."

He then nodded his head and turned me around he spread my cheeks and started eating me out. At first it felt weird but then I started to like it honestly he's really skilled. He slid in two fingers and started pushing in and out rapidly.

"Bend over baby."

Doing as he asked I quickly got on all fours and arched my back to give him more access.

"So pretty."

He stuck a finger in my mouth and I quickly began to suck it making sure that it was extremely wet.

"Damn I should've been in your mouth instead" Aden spoke with a slight smirk making him even harder to resist.

Without another minute he brutally shoved them in rather harsh and began to eat me while he did so.

"Are you ready Braylon?"

"Ya-yes" I replied as tears began to cloud my vision.

"Does it hurt, I- we don't have to do this we can always find something else to do. I really like you Braylon and I want to take you on a date one day if you'd let me... no one has to know" he said looking so serious and sincere which caused me to smile at his sweetness and understanding.

"Its fine. I'm crying because it feels so good and your so... perfect."

"Nah. I'm very far from that... but I can make you feel even better" he looked at me and his eyes turned a darker shade of brown almost causing them to appear black. His face looked a little sinister and his lips formed into a toothy smirk as he ran his tounge across his teeth.

He lubed himself and slowly started to bury his length in deeper and deeper causing me to moan out in pleasure.

"Fuck! Can I cum inside you" he asked panting for air.

"Yes daddy" I choked out ask he repeatedly abused my prostate.

"Good cause I'm gonna cum."

"B-but we just started" I wined.

"And we're not stopping until I bust three nuts."

He then continued to abuse my tight hole igniting flames between us as our bodies dripped of sweat.

We have been at it for a while with out a break in sight and he only has one last nutt to bust and actually I was glad since my mothers gonna kill me for being so late for dinner.

"We should do this more often" Aden said as his thrust became sloppy signaling its time for his release.

"I'm down" I said. As he continued hitting my sweet spot I could feel the tip of my cock was about to explode and with one last thrust he sent me over the edge and I came harder then ever before.

"I'm gonna cum" Aden yelled.

"Go ahead big boy. I want all of you every single drop" I spoke softly which caused him to smirk as he pumped in and out of me slowly. He finally moaned and let himself come undone his pipe filled me up with his boiling hot and thick cream.

We sat there for a while him still inside me as I began to leak around his simi-hard member.

"Wanna go for a round two?"

"Hell no I'm already going be sore as fuck in the morning" I looked at him as if he had two heads.

"Fine baby... but can we do this again like Wednesday at your place my parents would shit bricks if they knew I was gay let alone fucked a guy in the boys locker room."

"Alright, Wednesday it is" I said.

He pulled out and his white cream flowed out like a river.

"Maybe I could help clean you up" he said getting on his knees. He stuck his finger in and started licking the cum which flowed heavily from my bussy.

"All gone" I questioned when he started to suck on my ass cheek probably leaving love bites.

"Yep and I'm hard as hell again."

"Come here."

I quickly shoved his dick down my throat and gagged on his thickness. It's kind of like having the world's largest banana in your mouth.

He grabbed the back of my head and face fucking the hell out of my mouth until I felt his juices hit the back of my throat and eventually run down my jaw. I closed my mouth and let him thrust harder until he came again and then I swallowed his large load of sperm.

He then kissed me and walked me to my car after we showered.