THE NEW GUY

"Mike."

"Sup sis?"

"What do you think about the new guy Jonah? Cute right."

"Yesssss bitch."

"Mike to the break room please" our manager calls over the intercom.

" Ugh! What now" I say to Yasmin while I walk out of the storage room and headed down the hall to the break room.

Walking in I see hot stuff Jonah standing beside my manager Taylor.

"Hey Mike. This is Jonah and he'll be working in your department so could you please show him the ropes and stuff while I help run the registers right quick?"

"Sure I don't mind" I say and with that she leaves the room and it only leaves me and Jonah alone.

Turning to look at him I notice that he's looking at me and smiling; damn his smile is so sexy. He has these deep dimples and full pink and plump lips like Tyga ugh I wonder how they'd feel pressed against mine?

"So cutie you gonna train me or are we gonna keep staring at each other" he asked licking his lips.

"Uh.... y-yeah" I said trying to function properly "so as you can see we had a shipment last night so we have to find out what's back here and what goes on the store shelves. Got it?"

"Yea but it sounds boring."

"Then do you have a better idea" I asked.

"Yea lets go to the bathroom and let me bang you out."

"Real?"

"Hell yea!"

"Follow me" I said guiding him downstairs to the bathrooms which are rarely ever used.

"Perfect" he said as I was pushed against the wall and his tongue rapidly fought mine for dominance.

"Ah" I moaned. He shoved my head down to his large throbbing member which I gladly deep throated until my eyes turned red.

"Ah... shhitttt.... fuck.... ahh ahhh ahhh... yes" he moaned as he started to thrust his length in my mouth.

He began to fuck my face as slob dripped from my mouth and his balls. He shot his load in the back of my throat and kissed me hard so we could both taste his harm juices.

He then threw me to the ground as he forced my pants off and scissored my entrance spreading me for his thickness.

He finished eating me out and slid his big fat hard juicy cock in my ass spreading me wide. I swear my ass was about to split in half yet it felt so good with each and every thrust.

"Goooood booooyyyyy" he said as I clenched my walls around his dick making it tighter. He quickly started to speed up the pace which filled the empty room with slaps of my cheeks against his pelvis.

He then picked me up and fucked me on the wall beating my hole. I could feel myself getting close so I grabbed my own throbbing dick and started to stroke it as he continued to plow in and out of my entrance.

"Yes! Ahhhhh. Ahh. Ahhhh!"

"Ahhh fuck" he moan as his juices painted my walls. He pulled out and I started to suck him again as he continued to leak with pre-cum.

"That was fun" I said standing up.