19

Catalaya stood there confused as to what was going on, walking over pulling my brother into a hug. "He's going to be okay, this is him huh?"

He looks at me with sad eyes. "Yeah sis this is him although he told me a different last name."

"What last name did he give you?" Catalaya asks "Rodriquez.." He looks between me and Laya "I-I'm sorry I-I knew he was married I broke up your family.." She bust out laughing, he looks at her like she's crazy.

"I'm sorry its just this family has been broken I'm glad you came." This is some twisted ass shit but as long as everybody is happy that's all that matters. We all decide to head home, Catalaya asked me to stay the night. And of course I said yes.

She said she couldn't go back to that house after what happen there so we booked a hotel for the week. Louise had packed a bag for laya but me I was left with my joggers, basketball shorts and my white t-shirt.

"You can shower first" I tell her "join we can save on some water" she says in a low seductive tone making my dick twitch. 'Fuck she's going to be the death of me'

"U-uhhh n-nope uhmm yo-you go ill wait" shifting uncomforablbly trying to hide my growing hard on. "Mmm okay.. maybe next time" she says trailing her fingers down my stomach, making my throw my head back with a low groan.

Grabbing her hands before she gets lower "You are not ready for that yet princess" my voice is husky and low I'm horny as fuck. Turning her towards the bathroom slapping her ass making her squeal I give her a wink and fall onto the bed.

"Fuckkkkkkkk" I yell falling on the bed stomach first I forgot this fucking boner "fuck fuck fuck oweeeee" I hear Laya running out "Omg what happen baby?! Are you okay??" 'This is all her damn fault' "Yes baby I'm fine... yup perfectly fine"

After our shower Laya is in short shorts and a tank-top crop-top the mere sight of her gets the fire boiling through my body. She sees me staring at her and sends me her wicked sexy grin.

Walking over to her I take in her scent, oh and I kinda don't have any underwear on just my sports bra and basketball short. Pulling her into my body I know she feels my growing hard on now it's me who's smirking .

Lifting her up by her thighs I kiss her with so much passion I pour everything into that kiss. I wanted her to feel just how much I love her, if I couldn't use my words I would show her through giving her something noone has ever had.