..

thoughts are in italics there's a slight switch between 1st and 2nd personso please don't mention it :)comment and vote please <3pay attention to the titles btw 🫶

there's a slight switch between
1st and 2nd person
so please don't mention it :)
comment and vote please <3
pay attention to the titles btw 🫶

🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓。・゚♡゚・🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒
|
𓄼 HEY LOVER 𓄹
|
   •┈୨♡୧┈•゚

August 4th
8:01 pm

—————————————LAYING IN BED, YOU tired your hardest to finally have at least one successful attempt at shifting, although it seems luck wasn't on your side tonight. i hate my life rn. why can't anything go my way, *cries cutely*

i spend way too much time on character ai...

there really isn't anything wrong with your life, decent family, decent grades, it's pretty much a mediocre life. you had just gotten extremely bored of it. it was the same thing every day and that was tiring. you wanted something new, something exciting, something other than your life now. it was dull. there was something missing, you just had yet to find it. sigh.. i want chick fil a now.

picking up your phone, you decided to door dash some chick fil a. however, as you looked at the time your eyes widened. what the... this isn't supposed to be possible. the time read 6:66. your head started spinning as you tried to think of an explanation. even if you had used military time it still wouldn't be possible.

you know what, maybe it's a sign to actually order chick fil a now. the universe is calling out to me. yeah, that seemed about right to you. ignoring whatever sign the universe was trying to warn you about, you got your keys and started heading out the front door. even if it could be a fatal mistake, nothing was going to stop you from getting your chicken sandwich.

putting your seatbelt on, you had started second guessing yourself. maybe it wasn't such a good idea to leave the house when your phone is all messed up. alas, it's too late now. you started the car and immediately put on lipgloss by lil mama when you got on the road.

"what you know about me? what you, what you know about me?" you sang as you swerved every single car on the road. what? it was fun. "they say my lipgloss is cool, my lipgloss be popping." aw there goes your mood, there was a red light up ahead. at least it gave you time to apply your strawberry flavored lipgloss. yes, it does taste like strawberries. "i'm standing at my locker. and all the boys keep stopping."

as you were busy being a bad bitch, you hadn't noticed that the light turned green. two seconds after it did, the car behind you started honking. like, give me a break it just turned green. you stuck your middle finger at them through the window and went about your merry way, ignoring them cursing at you.