𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱 : 𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐫𝐲

Violence warning

Violence warning.

"Isn't the sun shining brightly today?" Reina exclaimed as she and Soojin approached the room where Heeseung was resting.

She was in a cheerful frame of mind.

Every nerve ending in her body was Tingling with sheer excitement as she awaited the death of a certain someone.

"It sure is," The joy in Reina's eyes caught Soojin's attention, and he grinned down at her.

It seemed to Soojin that Reina's joyous demeanour was contagious.

But he had no clue what had made her so happy and excited.

A few moments later, Reina reached for the door handle and brought them to an abrupt stop.

Click, its sound echoed across the empty hallway.

When the door opened, Heeseung was nowhere to be found. The faces of both Reina and Soojin were becoming perplexed.

But then,

Reina's eyes grew wide as soon as she saw the open curtains.

"Who..."
She paused.

She allowed her overwhelming feelings to grow as the world paused around her.

"Reina?..."
Soojin was perplexed at her reaction to why she would be so agitated about a window view.

Immediately, Reina's eyes caught sight of the maid, who was standing immobile near the door.

Her muscles tensed as she clenched her teeth and pinched her eyes in exasperation.

"Where is Heeseung?"
The maid flinched at her agitated state as she mouthed the words through her greeted teeth.

"Prince Heeseung has been guided by Laira downstairs as he said he wanted to take a stroll,"
When the maid recalled what Heeseung had said to her, she responded immediately.