𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐔𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐥

Heeseung intended to follow Iseul, but Reina demanded; he stop

"Please just wait for her, shall we?"

She uttered the words and drank her beverage in one gulp.

His attention returned to her, and he pondered what she had just said. He sat down again, somewhat reluctantly.

Reina swayed her wine glass in a circular motion as she chuckled slightly and sighed.

"That is unfortunate. I had previously complimented her on her dress."
She pouted and raised her eyes to the two males sitting before her.

This site is precisely what she desired. Her heart raced in response to the excitement. When Iseul is not present, she can read Heeseung to herself.

Now all she needed to do was remove what she considered an unnecessary existence. Iseul.

This is what she desires.

She yearns for both of the male leads to be hers.

They wanted their gaze to be permanently fixed on her.

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞.

Reina returned her gaze to Heeseung and frowned as she observed his distressed state.

However, she brushed it aside as she proceeded with her mischievous and sadistic coming intentions.

"Heeseung? Are you going to leave that drink alone?"
Reina queried. Her brow raised, and she looked attentive at him and the alcoholic beverage.

"Let him drink whenever he wants,"
With that, Soojin takes a sip from her glass and joins her.

She gave him a flirtatious glare, which made Soojin smile back at her.

"You have your drink."

Both of them fixed their gaze on the other.

Reina rolled her eyes at him as he joked,
"I wanted to try yours," he said.