"Why are you acting like this all of a sudden?" you laughed, running your slender fingers through his pink hair.

"..I don't know. I just have the urge to be close to you for some reason." he hugged you tighter, breathing in your f/s perfume that always lingered on you.

"Aw, that's sweet, Ku." you poked, earning a groan from him due to the nickname you gave him. You could feel his hot breath on the crook of your neck and his hair tickled your skin.

C/n meowed, she wanted something. You gently pushed Kusuo off of you and noticed that she didn't have food in her bowl. You grabbed the bag of food and filled it up with the right amount.

"Way to ruin the moment." Kusuo crossed his arms. You looked back at the psychic and walked over to him.

"Awh, don't be a baby" you teased, fixing his glasses that were slightly slanted.

He sighed and you laughed. You both glanced back down at C/n, noticing that she was asleep on the floor.

You bent down and grabbed her, barely waking her up. You then set her down onto a slightly large black cushion.

"Ah, she's so cute." you whispered, squealing quietly. You peek back towards Kusuo, who was already staring at you with a smile.

"Stop staring." you cover his face with both of your hands. He chuckled and moved them, his hands on your wrists. "Never."

You breathed out and gave him a soft smile. "Sheesh, you're lovey-dovey today."

"..I don't know why I feel like this today." he mumbled. He walked forward, his hands were still grabbed onto your wrists so you walked backwards.

"Kusuo, I'm going to fall." you warned, but he just ignored you and proceeded to walk. "Kusuo."

You felt something touch the back of your legs, making them bend and you fell back.

You landed on the bed with a grunt escaping your lips. Kusuo was hovering over you with a smirk on his lips.

"Ow..." you winced, one eye shut.

He leaned forward and kissed your nose. He moved his hands to the back of your thighs and pushed you forward onto the bed.

You were fully on the bed now. You sat up a bit and watched Kusuo as he crawled closer to you.

He laid his head down onto your chest as he did earlier. He then wrapped his arms around your waist and looked up at you.

The both of you smiled at each other. He moved down, slightly pulling up your shirt. You furrowed your eyebrows at what he was doing, until you felt his warm lips press against your tummy.

You laughed as he proceeded to kiss your tummy, giving you small goosebumps after every kiss.

He looked back up at you, shifting forward and plopping his chin down onto your chest gently. "I've never felt this way about someone. I like it though."

You smiled and gently traced his jawline. "I'm glad."

"Have you felt this way about anyone else besides me?" he inquired, his left hand tracing down your waist slowly.

"I have." you answered truthfully, twirling a strand of his pink hair around your finger.

"Who?" his hand stopped moving and stayed by your thigh.

"That doesn't matter, let's just focus on us." you poked his cheek, making the spot turn pink.

He didn't say anything and laid his head down, listening to your heartbreak and enjoying how relaxing it was.

...

"Sheesh, can't you believe it?" you asked the pink haired psychic who was walking beside you, helping you carry bags full of clothes from shopping.

'Hm?' he hummed, averting his gaze down to you.

"Three months ago Teruhashi was fighting over you and now she has a boyfriend that she's happy with." you answered, looking over at the rather cute couple sitting together drinking boba at a shop.

Kusuo looked over and raised his eyebrows. 'You know, I don't really think our plan worked—It only made us close.'

You laughed and nodded your head. "True, but I'm not upset about that." you looked up at Kusuo, who was already staring at you.

He breathed out and smiled. 'Me too.' he then ruffled your hair, messing it up a bit.

"Anyway, coffee jelly?" you smirked, already knowing his answer.

His eyes widened and nodded, grabbing your hand and walking a bit faster. 'How could I say no to that?'

You laughed as you saw how excited he was.

Oh, Kusuo...