5

▬▬▬ 第五章,𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

▬▬▬ 第五章,
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

It was finally the end of the day. Saiki and I are heading to our households.

"So... did Teruhashi bother you again?" I asked, though I already knew the answer to this.

'Yes. I tried so hard to avoid her, but God is always on her side, I guess.'  The pinkette sighed.

I cackled quietly and continued to walk beside him in silence.

Usually, silence is a bit awkward for me. I always worry about what to say, if I should say something or if I shouldn't. But for some reason, this silence was different; it was a comfortable silence.

There's just something different about Saiki...

Once we made it to our households, once again, only I said goodbye. I should probably start forcing him to say goodbye to me.

"Oh, Honey you're home!" my mother rushed up to me and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Hi?" I laughed at her excited state.

"Kurumi and I are going to go out to eat while you and Saiki can hang out at the mall!" she exclaimed, clasping her hands together.

"What?" I was just super confused on what was happening. I just got home.

"Let's go!" she yanked my hand and left the entrance.

She happily knocked on the door, waiting patiently for somebody to open the door. Saiki opened the door, and as soon as he saw us, his eyes widened.

'Hello.'

"Hello, Kusuo! Your mother and I are going out to eat somewhere while you and Y/n are going to the mall together to buy some stuff."

Saiki quietly sighed and let us both in, 'I'll be back, I'm going to get her.' He then went upstairs and we sat down on the couch, waiting.

Kurumi finally came downstairs, looking super happy while Saiki had his usual stoic expression on his face.

"Hi! I'm ready, let's go." Kurumi grabbed her purse and they both started putting their shoes on. What about Saiki and I?

"Wait, what about us? Aren't we going to the ma-" The door shut closed loudly, interrupting me sentence.

I slowly look over to Saiki. "Well.. uh, what do you want-"