23

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Did he seriously just kiss my cheek?

I thought about it all day. And because of this, I couldn't sleep at all. Not even a minute at least.

"He doesn't like me, right?" I asked myself, laying on my bed and holding my phone with my arms up.

'Who?' A voice said.

"AH!" I yelled, dropping the phone onto my face. "Ow.." I groaned and moved my phone from my face, rubbing the bridge of my nose.

'My bad.' Kusuo sat at my desk.

"What are you even doing here? At least warn me telepathically or something," I threw a pillow at Kusuo. "What if I was changing my clothes?"

But before it hit Kusuo's face, he used his powers to toss the pillow back at me, hitting me roughly. 'Then that'd be an awkward situation.'

"Ah-" I winced. "Well, no shit, Sherlock."

'I can't find my book.' he randomly said and opened one of the drawers in my desk, completely changing the subject.

"Okay... and?" I sneakily stepped behind him with the pillow in my hands, about to whack him until he turned around.

'I'm assuming you took it.' he then used his abilities once again and pushed me against the wall.

But he kept me like that and I couldn't move.

"Kusuo! Let me go." I dropped the pillow from my hands and frowned.

'Where'd you put it?' he stood up from the seat and slowly walked towards my direction.

"I... I don't have it." I answered, moving my legs back and forth.

'Liar.' he squinted his eyes, leaning closer to me.

"K-kusuo..! I don't have it, seriously!" I was getting tired of trying to escape. I just accepted the fact that I'll stay like this for probably the rest of my life.

He leaned back and gave me some space finally. 'Alright, then. I believe you... I guess.'

I smiled and sighed in content. He finally believes me.

Kusuo stopped using his abilities and dropped me onto the ground.