Sword a stone (part1)

A scream of pain and agony shattered through the forest. The knight was taken aback, his arched back finding a tree to support his body. His hands tried to rub off the burning sensation, only to find his head beginning to hurt. His ears felt like bursting from a high pitched sound.

The prince and the broader knight, paid little attention to their fellow friend being mentally torn and crumbling to the ground; they were staring at the warlock, who's pale body was still at the ground.

"He must be exterminated. He is a threat to me." The creature sneered at the blind men.

Merlin tried to get up quickly, seeing as Percival was heading his way, with a gather non-friendly look. Before even being able to stand, a hard kick got his body flying across the ground and hitting his head on a tree. The warlock coughed harshly, throat burning with fresh, maroon blood pooling in his mouth.

Gwaine's chest felt tight, clutching it for bare life. His head shot up as the creature howled in agony, wrapping it's arms around the prince. It dug its claw-like-fingers in the prince's clothes.

Arthur didn't respond to the pain but rather tried to help the creature. His hand took the scaly, harsh hand in his own. "Merlin!" He cried, eyes pooling with anger. "I will kill that monster."

The creature fell to it's knees, shifting its form.

The future heir of Camelot, the other side of his coin, blinded by a poisonous smoke. Arthur's mind was clouded, Merlin knew that, yet a punch from him felt so heavy. The warlock lay at the prince's feet; cheek bruised, blood gushing out of his mouth and body weak, drained from hope.

"You monster. You deserve to die." The prince whispered. "You disgust me." He spat.

No matter if it were only words, they chocked the warlock with tears. He tried to lift his body, only to be grabbed by Arthur once again. The other's hands seemed so cold, eyes once so pure and blue now only a hallucination.
((Play music))
"Break his neck, twist his heart and rip it out." Once again the creature spat orders. The prince followed, slave to the each command.

As the two cold hands were around Merlin's throat, the warlock reached up and held the prince's arm. He opened his eyes, tears into rivers, heart almost out of hope. The warlock opened his mouth and closed it.

"I am Merlin, my master." He chocked out, a smirk nestling on his lips. His eyes lighted up with gold, expelling a shock wave. Everyone was thrown back. Merlin stood on his feet wiping the blood off of his face as if it was barely a sratch. Walking to Arthur, his left hand burned in a blue flame. He shot straight at the creature, as it was still down. He kneeled and placed a hand on the prince's forehead, whispering a spell then redirecting it to Percival, who was too knocked out a little back.

Gwaine was first to stand, looking around lost in words and breath. He looked to the warlock, a tear rolling down his cheek. "I....it made....Merlin." He tried to make out a sentence however failed, arms wanting nothing more but to take Merlin into an embrace. He walked, then rushed towards the other.
The warlock was surprised how hard the knight held him. Awkwardly, he hugged back not really feeling the same spark from the first kiss. He smiled and hugged him properly. "Everything is alright, everyone was tricked." He whispered.
The knight pulled away and nodded, wiping his tears away. Screeches alarmed the two men, spining around to see the source. Arthur and Percival were too going under the spell, the same of which Gwaine did earlier.

Merlin looked up, spotting the creature moving. His raised his hand and pulled it forward, dragging its body across the soil with another spell. He let it drop away from Arthur, then quickled cast a spell to bind the creature in robe and enchanted chains.

"Now what? I don't think Uthur would really forgive any type of magic." The knight said trying to ignore the screaming.

"You think it was only Arthur who did all his quests?" Merlin looked to the knight smiling. "Have you an idea how many times I have saved the royal's arse?" His remark made Gwaine laugh, although it was cut short as Percival was the first to be freed from the spell. The knight shot up, coughing harshly. Gwaine went to his side to calm him down.
Merlin kneeled to the prince, placing a hand on his chest. "Everything will be alright." He whispered, the pained screams overpowering his voice either way.

"You will be burned!" The creature hissed and tried to up. Every attempt was failed by the warlock's magic.

Arthur sat up and sucked in a deep breath, hand clutching Merlin's arm. "No...no..." He whispered.

The warlock held the prince up and helped him calm down. "My master." He wiped the sweat under his eyes, alike tear droplets.

Arthur's vision was blurry the first few moments but cleared and focused on Merlin. He yanked the boy in an embrace, knocking off his concentration and letting the creature out of his grip. The warlock wrapped his arms around the prince and nuzzled into the crook of his neck.

"I thought I lost you." The two said at the same time, giggling afterwards.

"Merlin!" Gwaine called, jerking the warlock out of the moment. "Mind of I take the honour?" He called drawing his sword.

"No." The warlock's eyes lit up in amber, startling the prince. "Arthur is the one to bring its head on a plate to Uthur." He rose his hand and brought the creature to its knees. Moans and growls shattered across the forest.

"Mer-Merlin?" The prince was lost for words, his mind not yet understanding what he was seeing. "Your eyes-"

"Sire, please...we have a long day ahead if us...I wish to sleep knowing it is dead." Percival was up on his feet with Gwaine's help. His fellow knight nodded in agreement.
"For know there is only one threat..."

Merlin helped Arthur to his feet and pointed to the creature of dark scales, feathery limps and branch-like horns. Its mouth spilling dark smoke and its eyes flooding with emerald light. "Sire, meet the Sliverine." The warlock said finally. With a wave of his wrist, the binds on the creature yanked it forward at the prince's feet. Yells and screams tearing their sanity to shreds.