After taking a much needed nap cuddling with Aurora and taking two showers, we were heading out the door to go meet up with the group again and head to this extreme waterpark that Luke found with Sierra.

I matched my trunks with Aurora's swimsuit of course and she held our sunglasses and belongings in this cute fanny pack she had as I locked our villa. We walked down the little boardwalk to get onto the land property. "Do you have everything? We're going kind of far away from the resort. They thought it was closer."

"Sunscreen, bug repellant, our sunglasses, key cards, phone, wallet, and you." She smiled and held my hand. "May I swap my key card for my sunglasses please Ms. Aurora?" I asked and she took my card and placed it in the pack and pulled out our sunglasses. We put them on and re-held hands.

Oh how I wished life was like this everyday with her.

Aurora

"About time!" Luke huffed as we approached them in the lobby. "Calum you can't keep Aurora from us, that's selfish," Sierra scolded as she mentioned for me to go over to her and Crystal. "Where's Kay?" I asked and they shrugged their shoulders.

We walked off away from the boys since Sierra knew where we were supposed to be going and in the parking lot were seven ATV vehicles lined up in the far back that we were heading straight for.

"Uh, are these ours? I questioned and the guys all ran to one before we could even pick. "This is fucking cool," Ashton cheered as he started the engine and immediately began doing donuts in the parking lot. "I don't know how to ride one of these," I worried and refused to get on mine.

What if I crash? Or flip? Or look like a complete idiot driving one?

"Think of it as a big bicycle! And it's actually safer since it's thick and has four chunky wheels. I promise nothing will happen, you can ride in between everyone," Crystal assured me and I hesitantly got on. I put on the helmet that was attached to the seat and Calum walked over to me before starting up his ATV.

He double checked the strap and made sure everything was okay on mine before I could even move it forward. "Calum, I'm not a baby!" I laughed and he was hyper focused on double checking everything. "I told you I wouldn't let anything hurt you, this counts!" He huffed since I kept trying to swat his hands away from my vehicle.

"I'm riding behind you just in case," He warned and walked over to his own. Michael led the way and Calum was in the back and we all pulled out of the parking lot to make our way to this extreme waterpark.

-

"Luke I'm gonna kill you," Michael warned as he wiped the sweat from his forehead. To put some information as to why Mikey wanted to kill Luke was simple.

Luke miscalculated how far this thing actually was and the ATV's ran out of fuel before we arrived there. It was scorching outside and since we hadn't reached the woods yet, we were stuck under the sun with no shade around whatsoever. It'd take half an hour for someone to come get us with more fuel and we were growing more and more irritated by the minute.

I was sweating bullets and just wanted to dive headfirst into a cool body of water. "Anything in your fancy fanny pack that can save us from this?" Calum joked as he approached me and I pretended to rummage around like it was Santa's magic bag. "Nope, sorry."

"Sorry you have to stand here in the heat," He apologized. "You don't have to say you're sorry Cal," I smiled and we all kinda just stood around waiting to be saved by the rental company. "Any longer and the sun is gonna disintegrate me," Ashton complained and I tried to think of something to get us out of the direct hit of the sun.