"Is this okay?" She asked and I nodded my head. "It feels amazing Aurora," I breathed and she kept the pace she was at. "Can you close your eyes? This is my first time I'm a little shy," She chuckled and I closed my eyes and rested my head against the frame. She stopped stroking momentarily and then I felt a warm, wet feeling wrap around my tip. "Fuck," I groaned and she used my noises as confidence in herself because what I felt on my dick did not feel like a first timer.

She used her hand and mouth to take all of it in and kept the pace she was using before. I wasn't sure what turn ons or turn offs she had but I had a feeling she responded well to praise so I decided to try it. "Fuck princess you're so good," I moaned and she went even deeper.

Praise kink, noted.

She kept it up for a couple more minutes and I could feel this feeling radiating all over my body and I knew that time was coming soon. "Aurora I'm gonna cum soon I don't think you want it in your mouth yet," I groaned and she kept going as if I never spoke.

She adjusted her grip to make it a little tighter and pumped harder. "Fuck that feels so good," I huffed and without thinking, I thrusted my hips closer to her and she took all of it into her mouth. "Shit!" I yelled out and my stomach clenched one final time before I released myself all in her mouth.

Her eyes widened as the warm thick liquid filled in between her lips and partially on her face. "Oh fuck Aurora I'm so sorry," I gasped and attempted to clean her off but my body and legs gave up on me and I collapsed on the bed.

I was breathing as if I just ran a five mile marathon and I needed a couple of seconds to readjust myself back to normal.

Aurora sat there for a moment processing everything that just happened and when I briefly lifted my head to look at her, her eyebrows were furrowed and her lips were sealed shut.

"You don't wanna swallow do you?" I asked and she shook her head. "I don't mind, hold on," I told her as I looked for something she could spit it into. I looked at the garbage can next to the dresser and decided to just use that. "Here," I handed it to her and she spit everything in there and ran her tongue over her lips.

"I'm really sorry for pushing myself like that without asking first," I apologized. I should've asked her if it was okay to insert all of myself into her mouth especially since this was her first time doing it.

"You don't have to apologize Calum," She said as she wiped her face where my cum was sitting. "Plus, I kinda liked it." She smirked and laid beside me. I was still out of breath but thankfully not sweating since she cuddled next to me.

"Fuck Aurora, that was incredible. It didn't seem like your first time," I laughed and she smacked my chest playfully. "Stop, you're only saying that to make me feel better."

"I promise you I'm not. It was amazing and I really appreciate you doing that for me. I want you to feel the same feeling I did, whenever you're ready," I told her and I could feel her smiling against the side of my torso. "Can we wait a little bit longer to do stuff for me?" She asked and I looked over at her.

God, she's so beautiful. I can't lose her or I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

"Of course Aurora, everything is up to you. I told you, I'm all for you. I'd do anything for you princess." She reached up and kissed me on the lips and I ran a hand through her wavy hair and deepened the kiss. I wasn't the type of guy to get disgusted to kiss my girl after any kind of intercourse, I would kiss her proudly regardless.

"Thank you for trusting me Calum." "Always Aurora."

{PSA: SMUT CONTENT OVER}

-