23- Nightmares or Memories

Start from the beginning

".... I apologize for saying this but we have to erase your daughter's memories and lock her powers away...." Taranis advised, seeing F/n was about to protest but he added some sentences for the man to comprehend. "If your daughter remembered this, i know for a fact. She will look for that enemy and take vengeance, erasing her memories and locking her powers from her is the only way for your daughter to be protected..... Including changing her appearance."

M/n and F/n went quiet, they knew what the man said was true. F/n thought for a moment before making his final decision and asked. "Abner... Where is her half located?..."

"A planet resembles to ours.... Planet Earth but that planet doesn't have abilities like us... Her half will be the one awakening her powers when the time is right"

"Then how is that so called half of her's going to improve her powers?" Tyson asked while having a snarky tone.

"Reason... Unknown..."

".... Then i recommend sending her there, not only she will be safe. Her half will protect her as well, if that boy did upgraded her powers then that means he's special and might have some abilities with him... Your six years old daughter had unlock her full brain capacity already, she will be fine there"

Before F/n could even utter a word. A whimper had echoed through out the room causing all of they're heads to snap towards the door— seeing the girl they were talking about was standing behind the door with a disbelief look, the sight of the child made everyone's eyes softened as M/n took a couple of steps towards her daughter.

"Y/n... Sweetie..."

The others can see tears were beginning to fall down the girl's face as she shook her head with her eyes shut and was whimpering, the seven mens including her grandfather felt sorry for the girl— seeing how broken she looks.

"Moonlight..." F/n called out, having a dejected look when he saw his daughter ran out of the room.

Boboiboy heard sniffles, slowly opening his eyes as his brown orbs landed on Y/who was standing beside his bed, like she was deciding whether she should wake him up or not

"Y-Y/n?"

The said girl perked up when she heard the elemental manipulator called out her name. "O-Oh! S-Sorry if... I woke you up... I-I'll be leaving now..."

"Nothing? I suggest talking to her about it because it seems it's getting to her alot"

The elemental manipulator remembered what Papa Zola said to him, Y/n was about to walk towards the door but Boboiboy quickly stopped her.

"W-Wait! Your crying... What's wrong?" Boboiboy had a worried look, he was now fully awake and was sitting on his bed. The elemental manipulator can see Y/n wasn't looking at him, making him call out her name once more. "Y/n?.... Come on... Talk to me..."