ⓖⓡⓐⓓⓤⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ

Start from the beginning

"Mommy i pee" jr came running in.

"Okay baby come on" i grabbed him and we walked to the bathroom.

i came back made jr a plate and then made damien a plate.

"thank you babe" he gave me kiss.

"Okay love birds we eating" john joked.
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
       GRADUATION DAY

Today is graduation. Tonight at 4. and then Toms throwing christi and john a graduation party and lucky me i get to help. so i had to get up at eight and help tom to set everything up.

so i got up showerd and straightend my hair and did my makeup. i then put on a white flowy dress then went to my knees and my black heels and grabbed my purse to head out i kissed jr bye and damien.

"Where are you going"Christi walked in.

she didnf know about the party just yet

"Uh go pick up my dry cleaning" i lie be fore she could say anything else i walked out to my car

i had a list of things to do so i pulled out the paper and read the list to my self.

Decorations
Cake
drinks
catering
tables

and then i had to go pick out her present.

so i picked the cake and thr decorations and then scheduled the time for the tables to get to the house at 3 and the cater witll get there at 4:30 set up the food and i picked up the drinks and headed to the jeweler

i plan on buying her a diamond ring for her graduation and john a watch ive saved up for it since forever and i have enough.

so i picked out the ring and johns watch and headed home it was already 12. and im hungry.

"finally where did you go" christi said as i walked in.

"Oh i just went to the store" i lied again made a fruit smoothe cause im trying to save my hunger for the party.
"Well guys i have to head out again ill see you guys in a bit"

i drove to toms and started decorating

"Do you need help sis" selena walked in.

"uh yeah" i smile

as we put up the streamers and thing the tables got here early alittle to early so all the kids helped but the table covers and the ballons it looked really nice. as i was getting ready to leave bailey came in.

"Michelle can i go home with you" bailey jumped up and down.

"Ill see you later honey i promise" i assured him.

i drove home it was 3 so as soon as i got home i took a quick shower and put on a ankle length red flowy strapless dress and curled my hair little simple curls and did my makeup as i finished up and saw damien in dressing jr into a blue button up ans tan pants. he was was already in his tux

"Wow babe you look beautiful as always" damien turned around to face me.

"and you look sexy" i playfully tease him

"And you look handsome to my little man" i kiss him.

"Thank you mom"

i walked to check on christi she was already done a long time ago.

"Are you ready" i ask

"Yeah lets go we need to be there at 3:30"

we put the kids in and we all drove we met tom there.
the seramony started a little late but we watched as they called johns name and some time later They finally called christina Jenner.

after the sermony we all met outside.

"Congrats christi im so proud of you little sis i love you" i kissed her and pulled out the box in my purse."I bought you this"

she opened the box and her the tears on her face and she just jumped into my arms.

"Thankyou Michelle you dont understand how much youve helped me along the way i love you so much" she was in tears.

i then gave john his.

"Congrats john me and damiem bought you something" i handed him the watch box.

"Michelle i dont know what to say this must have cost so much thankyou not only for this but helping us get to this day it means alot i love you guys" he pulled us into a hug.

after the emotional moment we had we all headed to toms for the suprise graduation for them.

We got there and as we walked all the graduating class in blindfolded we made it to the back yard and let took the blindfolds off.

"So this is what youve been doing all day" christi looked to me

everyone was having a good time and things went great..

And i was glad.

"Can i have everyones attention"tom yelled aloud" I wanna say something. Christina First i wanna start of by saying sorry for how i acted im your dad im suppose to be there for you like your mother would have wanted i was wrong for cutting you out of not only my life but your brothers and sisters i just want you to know that im sorry i wasnt there for you then but i promise i will be here now for you my grandchildren and john along with michelle Damien and jr. Im proud of you christina and i wouldnt change not one bit about you you will always be my little girl and i know your mother would be proud of the both of you"