With a first bump to the air, he let out a quiet cheer, clearly looking forward to the sea breeze to come. I, however, am already freezing my balls off at the thought of it.

"You know Cormac... We might even be able to find a kite in one of the shops somewhere, why don't we see if we can buy one and we can get that going." My dad turned in his seat slightly, so he could talk to Mac in the back. Josh somehow dozing off and missing the plans for the next couple of hours.

"Yes! Can you show me how to play with it? I've never used one before."

"Of course I can, I'd be honoured to show you how to fly it. Let's just hope we can find one somewhere."

After a few more minutes of driving, we approached the roundabout between Muse, where the girls are having breakfast and the car park I'm wanting to park up in.

"Bloody hell, why's it so busy?" Mumbling to myself, I eyed the carpark which is packed, and it takes me a couple of minutes to find a parking space. "Right, we ready then? Mac, do you want to wake Josh up?"

Without answering, he unbuckled him self and lunged towards Josh, tickling him under the chin. It works, seeing as Josh startles awake with wild eyes, but laughs when he sees Cormac's cheeky grin.

"Oh I'll get you back for that, Scrappy-Doo." Josh tickled Cormac's belly, making him screech before unbuckling himself. "Come on then, let's go." He opened the car door, sliding out then helped Mac out the car too.

"We can go find a kite somewhere first, then meet up with the others, give them chance to finish off their girl talk."

With that, my dad led the way through the car park, zipping up his thick coat as he walked. Myself and Josh holding Cormac's hands, swinging him in the air repeatedly at his request.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So... The beach?" Phia turned in my arms to face me, wrapping her arms around my waist and resting her chin on my chest, a skeptical look on her face. "It's fucking freezing bub, honestly, my nipples could cut through glass!"

"Je-sus Christ!" I laughed aloud, looking around to make sure my family didn't just hear that, and especially Cormac, as he would definitely question that whole statement. "I can warm them up for you though, if you want?" I chuckled, whilst she let out a breathy gasp and squeezed at my sides.

Winking at me, she mumbled "Later..."

"Cheeky." Kissing her forehead, I let out a chuckle. "And for your information Ms. White, it wasn't my decision to come here, if it was, I would've put on a warmer bloody coat."

"Oh for Pete's sake, you're worse than me when it comes to being cold, and that's saying something." She pinched my sides making me yelp, a definitely manly yelp...

"Well you're in a big coat, with a hoodie underneath, so of course you are much warmer th-"

"Run! Faster! Oh you're getting there, keep running!" Sophia and I looked over at my Dad, who had been sorting out the kite for Mac, and was now shouting at him with encouragement. Cormac was running across the sand, kite handles in hand, and the rest of it gaining some serious distance in the air. "Right, come back to me. Back this way! Yes! You've got it."

I smiled at the scene in front of me, my dad was great with us kids when we were younger, so it's no surprise that he's just as great with Cormac.

Sophia turned in my arms once more, clapping and cheering Mac on, the kite now dancing in the air as my dad taught Cormac how to control it.

"You're dad is absolutely amazing with him, thank you for inviting us Harry. I'm already having the best time here."

"He is, isn't he. Watch him ask for grandkids soon, or he'll at least hint to it." I let out a chuckle, a nervous feeling coming over me. Why? I don't know.