Chapter 17: Saving Asia

Since her arrival at the church, Asia has been undergoing various tests which the sisters deemed mandatory.

She, of course didn't care much about the tests as it was simple things like the disclosure of her blood type. But one question did manage to arouse doubt in the blonde nun's heart.

"Asia, are you happy with the gift you have?" Raynare had asked. Asia, at first shook her head." To be honest, I never really desired to be special. On the contrary I always wanted to be normal. But as a result of this power I have lost almost everything I had.

I never made a single friend back in the church and despite my age, I am still ignorant of things children half my age are aware of. I like being able to help people and curing them of their illnesses. But when does my healing start?" She spoke.

Raynare nodded as she gazed upon the girl's saddened face. She placed her hand on her cheek and gave her the most sympathetic smile she could muster.

"In that case, what if I told you that I could transfer your gift? From you to someone else?" Raynare questioned. Asia looked shocked at this. But Raynare continued." You'd be normal and have the life you have always longed for. Your days without friends will be a thing of the past."

Asia looked into Raynare's eyes and felt something in her mind giving way as the sister's eyes twinkled. Asia nodded in response." I'd like that." She responded monotonously.

Raynare smiled at her." Good. Then tonight, we'll set you free of this curse." She spoke and embraced the girl. A cunning smile making its way onto her face.

'Here after, I'll be the most invincible fallen angel! Then he will have to acknowledge me!'

-----------------------------

Issei was busy meditating in his room and filling his spirit core with mana when three notifications went off.

[The skill {Meditation} has leveled up! LV29-LV30]

[The skill {Cultivation} has leveled up! LV2-LV3]

[Quest Alert!: Faith to the faithless

-The fallen are preparing to steal Asia Argento's sacred gear! Stop them and save the damsel in distress!

Rewards:
- 3rd Grade Holy spell book
- 10 000 reputation points with Asia Argento
- +1 1rst Grade Holy Crystal]

[Do you accept?]

[Y]

[Time for Quest completion: 5:32:07!]

Issei sighed.' Seems like they made their choice. Oh well.' He thought. As he selected the 'yes' option.

His gaze fell to his spirit core status and felt a smile make its way onto his face.

[Spirit Core LV3: 800MP(Peak)]

'So, now I have eight hundred points of mana stored up and I have only been accumulating mana for an hour. Good. Although my pace is a bit lagging as a result of the seal, it will be more than ready for my battle with the fallen.' He thought as he closed his eyes and continued with his cultivation.

"First, how are you progressing?" He spoke. A copy off himself sat in the corner of his room, doing his homework for the day." Physics is almost done. The rest have been completed." Issei hummed in response.

"And you, Second?" He inquired to the second copy who seemed to be in the middle of meditating himself. But in reality, he was training within the mental scape Ddraig had taught him to enter with a multitude of clones.