Chapter 12: First Wave Strikes

Extra Info:

Okay, so I said I'd give a short explanation of this so here it is.

The Int stat, is merely a measure for how much mental energy someone has. Just like Str is a measure for how much energy your body can release, which is basically what strength is.

Wisdom is an indicator of the person's strength of will. As it is said, wisdom isn't about making intellectual choices as much as it is going through with those choices.

Both these stats together form a person's spiritual energy.

So when Issei's or anybody else's Intellect stat goes through the roof, it doesn't mean that they are getting smarter (although thinking and analysing becomes way easier to do) but, that their mental energy is increasing.

In addition, if a person's stats go above one hundred, they can either awaken a skill, perk, title or ability. Though this isn't always the case.

Currently, Issei's stats are as follows:

STR: 250 [+Twice critical]

STA: 240 [+Indomitable]

DEX: 240 [+Hyper Dexterous]

INT: 101 [+Mentalist]

WIS: 86

CHA: 220 [+Charm]

LUC: 65

And now, to explain each attained attachment:

Twice critical:
A 20% chance that his hits will deal double their damage.

Indomitable:
A 20% chance that during a fight, his stamina will increase with each hit he takes.

Hyper Dexterous:
The ability to amplify your dexterity ten times over, when your health points reaches the ten percent mark. (This is based on reaction time. That moment when you're in the heat of battle and everything almost seems as thought they are slowing down. That's basically what this does but, unlike then, when only your perception/thought processing goes into hyper drive, this also pushes your reaction time into hyper drive.)

Mentalist:
A title that grants the bearer access to analyst magic and a +25% growth rate when developing skills associated with this category. Also grants the bearer the ability to make accurate deductions with very little information at hand.

Charm:
The ability to charm others, especially the opposite gender, by means of aura exposure.( basically if they come in contact with his aura, they'll experience the charm effect. This effect can differ. Individual may experience a desire to follow him, fall in love with him, or have a high regard for him in their hearts.)

This is why his 'servants' are so into him.

Eto has a deep desire to serve and follow him. Kiyomi finds him attractive and holds him in high regards for saving her. And the same could be said for Kurohime.

Without further a due, let's start.

------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 12: First Wave Strikes

Night had fallen, and Issei was standing at the top of Kuoh Academy.

Dressed in his Shadow Armor, he awaited the rise of the blood moon.

'The gear said that I and all those with me, will be teleported to the centre of the wave when it occurs. But depending on how big and dangerous this will be, that might be a bad idea. But nevertheless...' He looked down to see Rias and her peerage approaching, as well as Sona, with Saji and Tsubaki by her side.