16

I was up there for hours and it was now 4am, I was irritated, pissed off, and ready to go home but I wasn't leaving until I had some information on the both of them.

I woke up to an officer taping my shoulder "Are you here for James Smith?" I nodded "and Chris Banks" I told him and he looked down at his notepad and gestured me to walk to the window.

This lady was there and right away I could tell she had a bad attitude which is something I wasn't in the mood to deal with "Name"
"Nicole Rivers" she sighed "and who are you here for?"
"James Smith and Chris Banks" she typed on her computer for which felt like forever "They have both been charged with resisting arrest and bail is set up it 1200....each" I looked are her like she was crazy cause she had to have been "1200 each, are you joking? " she rolled her eyes and looked at me with a straight face "are you gonna pay it or not cause I don't have all day?" I looked around room to see it completely empty then turned back to her and smiled "I'm sorry, I know you have a long line behind me" I gave her my card and she snatched it swiping it and giving it back then quickly gave me my receipt "They'll be released  in two hours"
"How long could it possibly take to release to me" she smiled at me "Oh I'm sorry ma'am, I'll get right on that for you and would you like a sparkling water while you wait?"  I chuckled "Oh your funny? I can be funny to" she looked at me with a straight face "Are you threatening an officer?" She had this sinister smile on her face, I was 2 seconds away from getting locked up myself so I just walked away and waited in my car.

It was the longest damn two hours ever but finally I seen a cop escort Chris out first, I got out my car and watched as he talked with the office then walk towards me, he looked absolutely pissed "Chris" I said barely above a whisper because truthfully the way he was looking scared me, he stood in-front of me and when he looked at me I don't even know what you would call the expression on his face "Chris I'm so sorry, I never meant for you to find out like this and I especially never meant for you to get locked up" he just stared at you "Please say something" he ran his tongue across his teeth then looked up taking a deep breath "When I'm ready to speak to you I'll let you know or else the next thing out my mouth you ain't gonna like"he walked past me and got in the car which I guess was a Uber, I just felt so bad.

Shortly after James came out "Are you okay?" He nodded walking past me and getting in the car, I got in the driver seat and just sat there "Are you mad at me?"
"The fuck you think Nicole, pull the fuck out of here" I shook my head "No, I don't want to get hit" I said looking at the way he was balling his fist "Can you really blame me James, for finding someone that wasn't married?" He scoffed "You don't give a fuck about him or you would have tried to leave"
"I do, I care about him a lot" he looked towards me "You love him?" I rolled my eyes "No" I said looking his way "let's go" he said laying his seat back.

I looked at him skeptical before starting the car and driving to my place.

I thought he would get in his car and leave but instead he followed me upstairs and I let him mostly because I was too exhausted to even fight him on this.

We hopped in the shower and came out 30 minutes later laying down on the bed naked.

"Come here" he said grabbing my arm to scoot closer to him so I did laying my head on his chest and putting my leg on top of his "Are you gonna put the ring back on?" I groaned "Seriously James, you want me to put the ring back on?" He held me tighter "I can be pissed off but I can't judge you after what I've done but, your mine and always will be"
"This is crazy.... Your crazy" he rolled on top of me and looked at me "I love you, that will never change" he started kissing my neck "James, I really care about them and I think you should know that" he looked up at me quick and yes I know what I said but I might as well lay it all out on the table "Them? There's someone else?" I nodded my head "Does he know about me?" I shook my head "he doesn't know about either of you" I said talking about Chris "He's married...." I could tell I made him mad but instead he laughed which was scarier.

"You love him?"
"I have love for him...but I don't love any of them as much as I love you" he sighed "Did he touch you?" That's a question I didn't need to answer considering my silence will already let him know the truth. He stared down at me for what felt like forever "Your more fucked up then I am" he grabbed my throat and gripped it  "Your mine, you'll always be mine Nicole" he reached down and started rubbing my clit with is other hand making me bite my lip.

I knew this wasn't just gonna be like any other time we had sex, I knew I made him mad and instead of hitting me he need some other way to let his anger out on me and I knew this was also his way of marking his territory as if he was a dog.

He rubbed my pussy vigorously and started kissing and sucking on my neck leaving hickeys. He started gripped and sucked both of my breast "Mmm" I let out as much of a moan as I could with his hand around my neck.

He turned me around quickly and smacked my ass before shoving his dick inside my me, I was more than ready for this as soon as he grabbed my neck.

He was fucking me like he hated me and deep down I'm sure he did, I hated him to. I hated that I loved him so much that I couldn't let him go no matter what he did to me and clearly he felt the same way.

I couldn't breath.

I couldn't talk.

But I let him do him because I knew he needed it.

And I like it.

The way he slammed his dick into me not really caring about my pleasure but giving it to me anyways, the way he groaned in my ear leaving me turned on by the whole situation. I could feel myself about to pass out but still it was the best thing I had ever felt.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he pushed himself deeper into with no warning, no patience, no passion, just hate.

"James" I groaned out hoping he would hear me and he did because he let go of my neck and pushed my face down in the bed and continued to fuck me "Stop letting these niggas touch what's mine" he whispered in my ear "You understand me?" I just groaned not being able to talk.

He wrapped my hair around his hand and yanked it pulling my head back "Fuckk" I couldn't take it anymore, my body was shaking and I was about to cum and I knew it was gonna take whatever energy I had left and that's exactly what happened when I came all over his dick.

He let go of my hair and let me fall on the bed. I laid there trying to catch my breath "I can't talk if your fucking me like that, I almost passed out"
"You okay?" I nodded "It was kinda amazing" I heard him laugh "Your crazy" I shrugged rubbing my throat since it started to sting "You need to fix your mess" he said sitting down on the bed "Don't talk to me about mess when you have one growing as we speak" he smacked his lips "I'm gonna take care of it Nicole but your dumbass brought 2 other guys into this mess so you need to fix it and figure out what you want...as soon as possible" I rolled my eyes and rolled over to go to bed, I was exhausted and frankly tired of this conversation "I'm not kidding Nic, don't make me beat yo ass" Very much unbothered as I fell soundly asleep.