𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

INDIA...
INDIA...
INDIA...
INDIA...
INDIA...

Whole stadium was cheering for India as they are so near to win this series and they have played so well they have given their best not just a batter or a bowler but everyone have given their heart out....

Camera was showing the whole crowd cheering for India and everyone was just standing no one care if their legs will be paining or anything...

They are just waiting for one more wicket and that's it India will won the series...

Team management to the substitute no one was sitting standing out there in the dugout praying not moving their eyes off from the ground...

Yuzi was given the ball by Virat after discussing it with MS and the trio set the ground again and everyone heart was beating faster and time was going slow it feels like that...

Yuzi bowled and the first two were dots and than it was a six and than again six, both the batter and bowler was having pressure...

Next bowl was again a six but it gone for four and for last bowl Yuzi talk with Virat, Ro and MS again and got ready to throw the last bowl, Yuzi bowl the last ball and

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was a cleaned bowled by Yuzi all the three stumps got shaken from their place... Everyone cheered loudly and ran towards Yuzi and hugged him congratulate him....

India won the series and the crowd got no chill even after 10 minutes everyone was still celebrating...

Interviews and everything was done teams were meeting and having chat together even their families whom cane were meeting everyone...

Someone came on the ground making the crowd cheered more for him, he went towards someone and tapped on the person shoulder...

It was Nandini who turn towards that person who tapped but couldn't see that person now...

Her eyes shifted to the ground and shocked was placed on her face and the crowd went little silent...

Nandini: Manik what are you doing get up...

Manik (taking the mic):  Meeting you on Mumbai Mangalore highway was destiny than again meet you in SPACE Academy was our fate... Having fights like tom and jerry than teaming up with you to slove some unsolved problems was our choice... Liking each other knowing eachother feelings but still couldn't confess also that's how we liked each other.... Getting passed from many obstacles we have fight together and to each other also... We have hurt eachother like no one and getting friend zone was shocking when I thought you will confess... Our friends would tease the hell out of us and still we couldn't confess more than us they were waiting for us to confess and to come together... Your confessions on your birthday was little opposite from what it should be happening but still we had an proper confessions finally at the end of our college life... We got together but still life was never easy path it had many high notes and low notes just like music... Music was one thing which brought us together, it was always there in our happy times, sad times and what not... Tonight kneeling down infront of you in the presence of our family our friends our fans I will asked you one thing which I promised you 8 and half months back... Dr. Nandini Murthy will you Marry your Monster Manik Malhotra and become Mrs. Monster Malhotra...