𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5

Thank you guys for 600 followers 🥳🥳🥳
So that's why this early update but please please complete the target....
____________________________________

Nandini started making aloo paratha while Manik was beside her looking at her every action she does like how she was making the paratha, tucking her hair strands behind her ear, her dupatta was still tied on one side making Manik get the view of her bare neck and shoulder....

Nandini notice him looking at her without blinking his eyes making Nandini blush a little...

Nandini: Manik muje aise dekhna band karo aur meri help karo...

Manik: Aree mai aise nahi dekhuga to kaise dekhu aur mai kya help karu muje todi aata hai khana banana...

Nandini: Isliye bol rahi hu help karo aur toda toda sikho tumhe hi kam aayega..

Manik: Vo to nahi aane wala tum ho to mai kya karu sikh ke...

Nandini: Bina nakhre dikhaye chalo jaise bolti hu vaisa karo...

Manik (raised eyebrow): Acha ji aab aap hume order karegi...

Nandini: Bilkul agar zarurat huyi to karugi hi na aur nahi maane na to isse belan se tumhe marugi bhi...

Nandini said this while putting the one end of belan on his chest, Manik look at her with wide eyes as he know if Nandini wants to do something than she will do it...

Manik came in place of Nandini making her move taking the belan from her hand making her chuckle slightly...

Manik: Aab bologi kaise karna hai yaa aise khi khi khi karti rahogi phir ye maat bolna ki mai aaya nahi help karne...

Nandini's jaw drop hearing him making a bad face making him chuckle this time, hearing his chuckle Nandini glared at him....

With the little help of Nandini Manik made tha paratha whose shape was some new country, in between Manik throw little atta on Nandini making her glared at him...

Nandini: Manik masti maat karo abhi..

Manik (teasing): To kab karu masti Jaan aap batao..

Nandini glared at him one more time and show him another belan which made him shut his mouth and concentrate on making paratha...

After like 20 minutes they were done making them, washing their hands, Nandini took the tray and started placing everything on it...

Nandini: Manik bahar yaa dinning table pe...

Manik: Bahar hi chalte hai mausam ko dekh ke lagta hai barrish bhi aayegi maza aayega...

Nandini: Ha lag to raha hai chalo..

Manik: Let me help you... I can do this without any instructions...

Nandini: Ha to le jayiye...

Manik smile and took the tray with him while Nandini took their tea and coffee checking everything than went outside and saw Manik sitting on swing doing something in his phone and the tray was placed on the table...