𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2

Writer: MaNan live together after they told Nandini's family about their relationship officially... They don't have any problem because they know both of them can't stay away from each other more now... When Manik's accident news came Nandini was just like life without soul and it's one of the reason Nandini's family agree to this because they can't see her sad both of them need each other...

_______________________________________

Manik place a kiss on her forehead making both of their eyes closed, Manik open his eyes and look at Nandini...

Manik: Jaan aap do box bhul gai hai...

Nandini: Huhhh...

Nandini move her attention from Manik and saw two box were still left, looking back Manik Nandini shook her head in disbelief...

Nandini: Manik kitne aur gifts hai...

Manik: Ye do hi hai... Abhi ke liye...

Manik murmur the last line to himself and luckily Nandini didn't hear also as she went to take the boxs... Nandini come towards Manik while opening it and found a pendant...

Writer: Thank you the_bogummy for this pic

Nandini: Manik ye to...

Manik: Ha ji ye wahi hai...

Nandini: Manik it's beautiful...

Manik took the pendant from Nandini and turning her towards the mirror, he put her hairs on right side shoulder... Manik put it around Nandini's neck with little help of her for hairs...

Manik put his hands around her resting it on her tummy, putting his chin on her left shoulder...

Manik: Jab ye Manik saath nahi hoga tab ye Manik tumhare saath hoga....

Nandini: Manik... Aisa maat bolo please dar lagta hai ki kahi tum.. tum muje bhul na jao...

Manik turn Nandini towards him and cupped her face...

Manik: Manik khud ko bhul sakta hai lekin aapni Jaan ko nahi... Aur agar bhul bhi gaya to uski ru aur dil dono sirf aur sirf Nandini ke hai jo usse humesha yaad dilate rahege...

Saying this Manik join their foreheads together closing their eyes...

Few minutes passed away Nandini was first one to open her eyes, she smile looking at Manik... Nandini move little and rub her nose with Manik's and giggle... Listing to her giggles Manik smile making Nandini smile more...

Nandini bite her lips for a second than gave a peck to Manik on his lips and moved back little... Manik was shocked by Nandini's action that too suddenly close his eyes because Nandini is a shy person she doesn't take first step....