𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸

Start from the beginning

"Mm I will always make sure of that" he pulled back just a tad bit to look down at the omega in his arms wearing a big pout "then can I get a goodbye kiss at least?" Yoongi gasped as if he where offended but simply felt shy at the idea, so he pulled back and hitted the taller repeatedly on the chest to push him farther away "how can you just say that?!" Namjoon stared confused while trying to protect his chest from the omegas punches "I didn't say anything bad" jimin and jungkook looked at the now couple from behind the kitchen counter while the other talked by the far corner by the entrance, "they look good together, it was about time actually" jimin hummed at jungkooks words "I was afraid namjoon might have left without confessing to him first" his chin on top of the back of his hand while leaning over the counter "oh I almost forgot" looking over at the red haired alpha placing down on the black apron "jun-seo said he wanted you to pick him up today" Jungkook seeming as surprised as jimin was in the morning "really? Isn't today his first day? Wouldn't he prefer you going?" Jimin smiled softy and straightened up "I asked him if he just wanted me to bring you along but he wants you to pick him up alone" shrugging slightly while jungkook smiled with pride, his bunny teeth showing even more "woah I bet jun-seo really likes me, that makes me feel happy" a hand drawing closer the blonde who smiled back "it makes happy too, he is always been attached to namjoon but I'm glad he has another alpha figure in his life now"

"Then I will go for him later, I can bring him to the apartment if your prefer" the blonde humming in response "then you should stay for lunch, I will make sure to cook something good" the taller right away nodding at the idea "sounds great to me" his face inching closer and closer, jimin never pulling back "good" their lips finally meeting before the door to the bakery opened and Da-Hee's voice came in "these is a bakery! Not a place for all couples come and make out" the two couples parting ways quickly "anyway I should go, namjoon has a long way back" jungkook nodded and after jimin managed to tear namjoon apart of yoongi they made their way to the black car "drive safely joon, let us know when you arrive home" the brunette nodded hugging the shorter and letting out a long breath "I will miss you all, talk soon?" Jimin humming and stepping back "yeah, jun-seo will be fast enough to do that" the two of them chuckling "I will see you next month, I suppose you will be visiting Hee-chul's grave" jimin nodded and looked back at the bakery where jungkook seemed to be getting scolded by his grandmother making jimin lightly laugh at the alpha Pouting to make the elder woman spare him "I think I should let go of him now, and learn to move on" a soft stare from the taller who nodded "I'm sure he would have wanted the best for you with the one that can give you all you deserve, what the two of you deserve"

"I know" a bittersweet feeling when he sighed, trying to push aside his thoughts and looked at namjoon "you should get going so you can arrive early home" the alpha nodding hugging once again the blonde omega before getting into his car, and driving away.

...

Jungkook was kind of confused he wasn't sure why jun-seo wanted only him to pick him up, but his alpha leaped in proudness just like himself because it was already great the boy liked him, but now that jungkook and jimin where practically dating he knew he had to get firstly jun-seo's approval being the omegas son. Soon the man found himself between all of the parents in front of the school doors until the hour came and toddler after toddler came out to find their own parents, "Jungkookie!!" Jun-seo ran over to him, the alpha instinctively crouching down to catch the boy into an embrace "hi buddy" jungkook smiled when he felt the kid hug him back before he stood up and offered jun-seo his hand who happily took it into his smaller one "so how was your first day? Did you make any friends?" The younger alpha hummed moving his lollipop to the side "I made three new friends!" Jungkook raised a brow. "That's great! Who are they?"

"Ara, Jun-Sik, and Sa-Rang" the taller humming "and did you enjoy today?" Again getting a cheerful hum "no one was mean so it was great! And me and hobi are in the same classroom so that makes it better" jungkook couldn’t contain the wide grin that took over his face "but I wanna ask something" his smile present but softer until Jun-seo's question made it drop completely "are you going to break mommy's heart?" They both came to a stop due to jungkook freezing after the sudden and strong question coming from the six year old "no jun-seo, why would you even ask that?" The boy hummed with slight hesitancy "I don't remember much, but I know people always made him cry, his old friends, my old teachers, my old friends parents, also the persons that said that loved him. He doesn’t think I notice, but I do" it was no surprise to the older that jun-seo was a very smart kid for his age, but it pained him to know that at such a young age he would know all that, he had had these sort of wall he would let you into under his own terms and to the alpha it seemed that he was in the in-between of that entrance and the outside. Jungkook knelt down taking the boy by the shoulders looking seriously into his green eyes "jun-seo, I know it might not be as clear as it will be later on, but me and jimin are in a spot where we are finding even more about what we feel for each other. But I can assure you, as an alpha and as a person that I would never do anything that could hurt you, or your mom, I want you to enjoy being a kid and not to worry about those things because I really want to be here for the both of you" after a long pause jungkook saw the boy smile wide "uncle joon was right"

"Then if you will always protect my mom, it's fine, for us to feel safe with you?" Raising his pinky for the little alpha "I will always protect the two of you" jun-seo taking jungkooks pinky with his and stamping their promise "let's go!! I'm super hungry" the boy running off making jungkook hurry behind him "be careful or you will trip!"

"Mommy!!" As soon as he opened the front door he was hugged by his pup wearing the widest grin ever "I see you had a good day" the boy giving a big firm nod "the best!" Hurrying inside their home and down the hall to leave his backpack on his bedroom "thanks for bringing him back" the taller shaking his head with a soft smile of his own "it was no trouble, do you need help cooking anything else?" Closing the door and following jimin into the kitchen "no at all, can you just give me a hand to take everything to the table?" The alpha nodded and helped to place everything on the small table, jun-seo soon re-appeared now changed into a pair of black shorts and a white shirt that had a koala of image "jun-seo seat already" the boy obliged and jumped into one of the chairs, the blonde and red haired soon taking their own seats across the boy "how did your first day go pumpkin?" They started eating and with a mouth full of food the six year old spoke "super good! I made friends too" jimins brows raising his heart thumping with the same excitement of his son "really?" Jun-seo nodded again with a big smile, jimin was very glad to know so, his son wouldn't have to be so lonely as long as they lived here "yeah, two of them are in the same classroom with me and hobi, just Ara is in another one" chewing on delight at his food "then you should invite them over sometime, your birthday is also close so why don't we make you a small party with your new friends" his son's green eyes shining brightly "c-can we really?" Jimin nodded, the little alphas smile falling slightly "but we are visiting dad, maybe not then" smiling again making jimin feel pained "we can come back the same morning of your birthday, we will visit him early"

"Will that be fine?" The blonde nodded placing a piece of meat on his sons plate "ofcourse pumpkin, we will take him some flowers and then come back" jungkook fondly stared at the two of them, he was happy to be with them, and he would surely and slowly keep on gaining their trust.

'I will take good care of them namjoon, Han-Woo, I will always be here for them' he thought to himself, eyes full of emotion.

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁