Yara: I can make them sabay.
Xandra: Awww, my little chef and assistant ever since

Irene: You guys are partners since 2009, Xands!
Xandra: Oh yes, mom! Right, this little girl right here is what 3 years old pa back then?

Irene: Exactly! She was so small back then and super cute!
Xandra: With her red and fluffy cheeks that makes her Kuya pinched her and me too! Whoops guilty. *laughing*

Irene: And her funny voice too!
Xandra: That cartoon sound voice Max got it from you sweetheart! How time flies, our Victoria! *getting emo*

Yara: Wait, Pinkerton was created way back in 2009? It's too tagal na pala.
Xandra: Yes sweetie, and you are the first ones that get to taste the first-ever Ice cream created by me *kissed her on the cheeks*

Irene: Look at you now, you even know how to bake on your own, little girl
Xandra: And is super galing! Everything you bake is all so delicious, Yar!

Irene: Remember when dad always called you Duo Cheftastic!?
Xandra: Right! That's so cute tho!

Yara: What flavors are you making, Ach?
Xandra: You ba what would you like to have?

Yara: I want the Red Velvet and the Coffee Chips *giggled*
Xandra: Will do that and the Oreo and Milk, last would be Sprinkles the kids love it!

Yara: I love all of that! I miss Pinkerton!
Xandra: Will be opening next year, when we go back to the Philippines!

Yara: Oh my gosh!! I can wait for people to try it again!
Xandra: Actually, me too! Am super excited about it!

Yara: That looks, good mama!
Irene: I will brine it overnight, so it will be savory to eat for tomorrow

Yara: I couldn't agree more! Looking forward to it!

Irene has done her preparations for tomorrow, but she is busy making chika with her Yara and Xandra as she waits for them to finish. Xandra just needs two flavors, and they just cool down the Red velvet that Yara baked for her so that she can add cream cheese to it and combine it with her ice cream after thirty min of chilling in the fridge.

As Yara has already been decorating her cake and cupcakes, Irene is impressed at how skilled her child has been at it. Yara let her mom and Xandra try the homemade cake and its frosting.

Yara: How is it?
Irene: It's so good, little girl! I love it so much! You did well my love!

Xandra: Hmmm, oh wow! It's yummy Shob! It's really moist and so fluffy and the frosting compliments the cake very much! You can actually sell these na Shobs!

Yara: Oh wow! I feel like am on "Something to Chew on" *chuckled* Thanks, mommy and Achi Xands!
Xandra: Awww, I miss hosting that show! Best times!

After Irene and Xandra enjoyed Yara's dessert, they absolutely loved it so much and Yara was so super pleased with their reviews on her baked cakes, whereas Greggy walked to the kitchen to taste what his daughter made since it is his absolute favo...

After Irene and Xandra enjoyed Yara's dessert, they absolutely loved it so much and Yara was so super pleased with their reviews on her baked cakes, whereas Greggy walked to the kitchen to taste what his daughter made since it is his absolute favorite and compliments and kiss on the cheek his child, he then went to their room and prepared to go to bed. Alfonso and Luis, on the other hand, are already in their respective rooms, for they will be up early morning to prepare programs for their children.

They had successfully completed the ice - cream and pastries they had made tonight and were just cleaning their used cookware and pieces of equipment when their helpers suddenly popped up and urged them that they would clean it instead so that they could go to bed at the same time, Yara would have wanted to help them to clean and assist them but they had already taken it and you can see that she is already sleepy and exhausted.

Irene, Xandra, and Yara sincerely thank their helpers for cleaning the stuff in the kitchen and went into the bedroom to take a quick half-bath prior to actually resting for the night.