Yara: *laughing* Kawawa naman Ahia and Shoti!
Irene: How I fondly remember those moments when they were doing that and when you guys were so young, I miss it so much *getting nostalgic*

Yara: Awww, mommy! *snugly cuddled and kissed her mom*

(Irene's POV)
I miss the years back when my three children were still young. If I can just freeze time so that I could be with them while they were still young, I just might. Thank goodness, I still have my little girl Yara with us to care for her and be with Greg and me.

They were just having a conversation about their fond memories while Irene smooched her daughter Yara, as she and her husband chatted about all of those old beautiful, and precious moments raising their kids

(Greggy's POV)
It's just perfect seeing these two women in my life, my wife and daughter, who are attached, and joyous, and I can see it in Irene that she has been so happy when she is with our children,  although our two children have their own families. God truly gave us another child so that my wife and I will not be lonely, and we are just so blessed to have our daughter with us and can even see in Yara's older brothers that they really love her all that much and that I am beyond grateful for everything.

The children were sleepy and tired of playing, so their babysitter made them some warm milk and put them to sleep in their room to take a quick nap.

When Irene, Greggy, and Yara went downstairs, Xandra returned from buying goods, and they have just put them in their pantry before making meals for everyone and their kids. They dine early to begin making preparations for their first menu items for tomorrow.

At Their Kitchen

Greggy and his sons are in their family room discussing their businesses and potential expansions and initiatives for the organization and their employees in particular, and restrictions in the Philippines are set to be loosened courtesy of the government's effective vaccine rollout.

While the youngsters are in their bedrooms, freshening up and already dressed in their nightclothes, they are all preparing to drift off to sleep and are attended by their nanny, mainly in Thali's nursery room, wherein she does have a baby monitor so that they can watch and soothe their baby from afar.

Irene is already prepping her turkey and stuffing so that she can brine them up overnight to completely relish the different flavors she incorporated in it; this is also a personal fave of her children. While Xandra was preparing the ingredients for her ice cream, Yara was weighing her dry and wet ingredients for her sweet treats to ensure that everything is in order.

Yara: There! Mise en place. Ach, do you want me to make your red velvet cake and just tell me what your recipe is?
Xandra: I love that word! Only culinary students know that very well! But yes, that would be great Shob! But you can make your cake first if you want.