𝐴𝑐𝑡 𝑂𝑛𝑒 - 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

Start from the beginning

"I hate to say it — I never thought I would — maybe Daryl's right" dale argued. I nodded my head slowly. Dad turned to me, his expression a little confused.

"Jims, not a monster dale, or some rabid dog." rick added. I took my hands out of my pockets and crossed them.

"yea but if we don't do something soon he will
be," I said. rick turned to me,

"he's sick. a sick man. we start down that road, where do we draw the line?" rick asked. Daryl spoke up,

"the lines pretty clear. zero tolerance for walkers, or them to be." Daryl states.

For once I fully agree with Daryl. I do think we should give Jim as much time as possible but eventually, we will have to kill him.

"what if we can get him help? I heard the CDC was working on a cure" rick asks, looking around at each of us.

"I heard that too, Heard a lot of things before the world went to hell," Dad answered, turning his head.

"what if the CDC is still up and running?" Rick asks. "I mean, if there's any government running they would protect the CDC at all costs right? I think it's our best shot, shelter, protection—" rick starts. I think about it. It's not a bad idea. I think the CDC would be a nice place to stay, with a ton of rooms, government protection, and a possible cure? The whole thing seems like a stretch but if it's all true, I think we should go for it.

"okay rick, you want those things, alright? I do too, okay? now if they exist they're at the army base. fort benning." dad replied, gesturing with his hand.

"but that's 100 miles in the opposite direction," I speak up.

"that's right, but it's away from the hot zone. Now listen to me, if that place is operational, it'll be heavily armed and well be safe there." dad adds, mainly speaking to rick at this point. Daryl glances back at Jim, who's staring off. rick continues to talk to the group about what he thinks is best.

"you go looking for aspirin, do what you need to do." Daryl starts, "somebody needs to have some balls and take care of this damn problem!" Daryl yells, turning around and attempting to kill Jim in one quick motion.

Rick quickly places his gun on the back of Daryl's head. Daryl reacted as normal, as if this was an occurring issue. He slammed down his ax onto the ground and walked off.

Rick uncocked his gun and walked over to Jim,
"come with me" rick ordered, grabbing onto the scared man's shoulder.

"where are you taking me?" Jim asked, fear lacing his voice.

"somewhere safe" rick replied, dragging Jim off somewhere where Daryl wasn't.

Daryl stomped his way over to where I was. I was leaning against a car, watching rick drag off Jim. Daryl copied me, leaning next to me, crossing his arms.

"This is bullshit" he grunted. I nodded slowly, watching the others in the group slowly find their way back to their jobs.

"I mean- tell me I'm not crazy here mercy, there's no way in hell we can keep him around," Daryl said glaring at rick, though I knew he was referring to Jim.

𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘰𝘮 -> 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘥On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara