and they're singing my praises (screaming my name out loud)

Start from the beginning

"Get ready, Uraraka, Midoriya, Toko-kun!" [Name] shouted, readying their card to summon. "Let's do our best to win, guys!"

They all vocalized their agreement. The battlefield awaited, teeming with anticipation and energy.

As soon as Midnight uttered the word 'start,' a tidal wave of teams charged toward [Name]'s group. Unfazed, [Name] played their card, turning it outward and intoning, "The key which hides the power of the Stars!" A star pentagon materialized beneath their feet. "Show your true form before me! I, [Name], command you under our contract. Release, Gaara of the Sand!" The card in [Name]'s hand glowed with a reddish hue.

In an instant, [Name] donned a long-sleeved crimson coat and full-length dark trousers, adorned with belts carrying a gourd. The carved kanji for "love" embellished their forehead.

Without hesitation, [Name] uncorked the gourd, and sand cascaded out. Swiftly, [Name] manipulated the sand into a wall, shielding their group from the encroaching teams.

"That is so cool, [Last Name]!" Midoriya shouted in awe at the sand wall.

"Yup! In this form, I can manipulate sand that has my charka embedded into in any way I want!" [Name] smiled, ignoring the frustrated yells from the other side. They knew the other groups were devising a plan to breach the wall, only for it to regenerate moments later. It sounded like sweet music to their ears. "If we wanted to, we could stay behind these walls for the entire game."

"Wow, can we really?" Uraraka asked stars in her eyes.

"Yes," [Name] examined the wall of sand. "But that doesn't make it any fun," [Name] added with a pout.

"[Last Name], you want to fight them?" Tokoyami inquired, though he already knew the answer.

[Name] nodded with a hum, "My sand will protect us at any sign of danger too. I am asking now, can we fight?" The others exchanged glances, quietly deciding among themselves.

"I have trust in [Last Name]," Tokoyami declared, closing his eyes.

"It wouldn't be all that fun if we stayed here. We gotta show what we are made of!" Uraraka asserted in determination.

"We need to show we are here!" Midoriya chimed in, remembering what All Might had told them. [Name] let out a cheer of happiness.

"Then get ready, guys, because here we come!" [Name] ensured everyone gathered their strength. Tokoyami summoned Dark Shadow, and Uraraka stood ready to make them weightless if needed.

[Name] brought down the wall but, instead of returning the sand to their gourd, they commanded it to form a colossal wave like a tsunami, pushing back nearby groups. They reveled in the screams of the other teams - sweet music to their ears.

"Let's win, guys!" [Name] roared, and the others echoed the sentiment. However, before their group could take a single step, the ground beneath them softened, causing them to sink quickly.

"We're sinking fast!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"It's no good... I can't get out!" Uraraka gasped as she struggled to free her feet.

"Uraraka, now!" [Name] shouted, gathering their sand beneath the group. Following the signal, Uraraka activated her quirk, slapping the hands of her teammates with a pink glow.

"I hope you're all ready for a ride!" [Name] exclaimed, using their sand manipulation to form a platform beneath the group before lifting them into the air. With Uraraka's help, the sand easily supported their weight, making it effortless to rise from the ground with minimal energy used.

"This is so cool!" Uraraka cheered as she glanced down, turning off her quirk.

"I can't believe you can use the sand to fly!" Midoriya marveled.