I head into the living room sitting down.

Bella coughs in awkward silence.
I just look at Rosalie, Jasper and Alice raising my eyebrows.

Rosalie: I'm glad you're home sister. Did you see or do anything nice wherever you went?

I look at her, her beauty glowing in the sunlight.

Me: not really. I just stayed in some random apartment complex on the highest floor, sat in the window watching all the cars and the people below me. There wasn't much for me to hunt out there as there is here so I just held in my thirst. Having a break away from forks despite the circumstances was...nice I guess. But I knew that I couldn't stay away for long.

Rosalie smiles a sympathetic smile.

Alice: Why don't me, Jasper, you, Emmett and Rosalie go hunting later? We can go on a walk somewhere.  The wolves have been a big help lately and allow us to cross the treaty once in a while as we allow them here. I guess we can say we've formed some form of a friendship with them.

I smile.

Me: of course, I'd like that.

Bella scoffs leaning into Edward.

Bella: why couldn't she just stay away?

I hear her say under a muffled breath.

Me: you know Bella, one thing that I genuinely do like about me, is that I am Nothing like you and I never will be. So as far as I'm concerned I'm done over this petty shit, it's not going to bring my mom back and it's never going to change anything that's happened.

I look back at the others.

Bella glares.

Carlisle returns home from work, as Esme walks up to him giving him a hug and a peck on the lips, before taking his coat and hanging it up.

Me: How was work Carlisle?

He looks at me.

Carlisle: it was alright. Busy but alright. But there were 2 patients that were brought in. They were attacked by what it would seem to be as nomads unless it's Victoria and Laurent considering James is dead.

I sigh staring out the window.

Me: but why would they leave them alive? ...unless it's a message to us letting us know that they're near.

Esme looks around concerned.

Alice: I would've seen them decide.

I look at Alice.

Me: Unless they're playing with the blind spots in your vision. There are only two of them unless they've made another army....

Jasper stands up.

Jasper: if they've built another army, they've built a stronger one than last time. But let's hope that they've not thought of that. But we cannot let our guard down not even for a second.

I nod.

Rosalie: Carlisle, what do we do?

He takes a seat. Resting his arms on his knees, thinking.

Carlisle: We wait and see how far they're willing to go to get to us and we will be prepared.

I nod.

Me: then that's what we will do. We won't let them survive this.

Everyone nods in agreement.

Emmett and I head out the garden and sit on the grass as Renessme, Jasper Alice and Rosalie join us. Making daisy bracelets. Emmett struggles and pouts crossing his arms. I chuckle.