Jason Isaacs- "I Bet You Do"

I held in laughter as I watched Jason fix his hair and eyebrows in the mirror

I held in laughter as I watched Jason fix his hair and eyebrows in the mirror. He spends more time getting ready than I do and it's the funniest thing ever. I put my hand over my mouth to stop the laughter from coming out as I watched him put on mascara and sing 'Party In The USA by Miley Cyrus.' I absolutely lost it though when he started to put on lipstick and sing loudly.

I fell to the ground near the bathroom door and started laughing loudly. I heard Jason stop the music and sharply turn towards me. It took me a moment to stop laughing at the sight but once I did there were tears in my vision and I had to catch my breath. Finally I cleared my vision from the tears and got up from the ground.

"I love you so much, you know that Jason." I said patting his shoulder. He only glared at me with a small pout.

"I was having a good time Y/N and you ruined it." Jason said rolling his eyes. I chuckled at him before saying, "It doesn't have to be ruined." I turned the speaker back on and we continued to sing and dance together in the bathroom. We put on make-up, gave each other pedicures and talked about a bunch of random stuff.

"I love when you're home from work." I told Jason as we were now settled down on the living room couch.

"I bet you do." Jason said before chuckling and kissing my forehead. I smiled looking up into his light blue eyes.

"I love you." I said smiling widely.

"I love you too sweetheart." He responded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading💛 I hope you enjoyed.