Chapter 3: Vs Nickocado Avocado

Start from the beginning

Tankman: And besides, based what Cody showed. He there's no way that he could be nice.

Dawn: Look. I'm willing to think he has a nice side that you don't know about him?

Cody: Neither do you sweetie.

Dawn was about to fire back with a counter argument but she couldn't and sighed meaning that she admitted defeat.

Dawn: Fair point.

Suddenly Scott stomach began to growl.

Scott: Ok, is it just me or is anyone else feeling right about now.

Tankman: Ya agreed.

Dawn: Plus, we haven't really gone shopping yet. I'm planning to do it today.

Scott: Ya. I don't think my stomach can wait that long.

Cody: Well Scott, your in luck. I found this new Steak place that just opened up called Ace of Steaks. Maybe we Tankman you and I can check that place out.

Scott: I mean I guess we don't have any other choice.

Tankman: I second that.

Cody: I guess your not gonna come with us?

Dawn: Ya. I am.

Tankman: Gotta respect vegans man ya know when they are not toxic.

Cody: Ya. I think we have the only one who isn't toxic.

Dawn blushes as she gets a quick kiss from Cody before the boys leave to go to Aces of Steaks.

The Trio park their vehicle and arrvied at the "Ace of Steaks" Steakhouse. Which the outside looked like this.

 Which the outside looked like this

(This is a real place. And I didn't know that until making this challenge)

Tankman: Well, wasn't expecting this.

Scott: Agreed. Definitely was expecting of a country look to it.

Cody: Aye. It doesn't matter how it looks. What matter is food inside.

Scott: Your right man. Let's hurry up I'm starving.

Tankman: Same.

The three enter before sitting down at a table and place their orders. Tankman gets a Cheesesteak.

 Tankman gets a Cheesesteak